Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the last signed one until next summer. Roger Craig Smith did the voice for the Batman Arkham Origins game so I was able to add him this past weekend. He said he hadn't seen one of these before so that was neat!

Attachments

• IMG_4500.JPG
    IMG_4500.JPG
    704.9 KB · Views: 0
Probably the last signed one until next summer. Roger Craig Smith did the voice for the Batman Arkham Origins game so I was able to add him this past weekend. He said he hadn't seen one of these before so that was neat!
Congrats ! I have the Arkham Asylum B&W Batman, but i missed the Arkham Origins one. I missed alot from the B&W line statues, but i am really bothered for missing B&W Penguin and Lee Bermejo Joker... I wish i had them. :/ And i wish McFarlane focused more on making villains for B&W line.

Congrats ! I have the Arkham Asylum B&W Batman, but i missed the Arkham Origins one. I missed alot from the B&W line statues, but i am really bothered for missing B&W Penguin and Lee Bermejo Joker... I wish i had them. :/ And i wish McFarlane focused more on making villains for B&W line.
There are so many Jokers and Harleys it would definitely be nice to get some other villains in the line like Croc, Riddler, Two-Face and Mr Freeze. Wouldn't mind seeing a Red Hood and Tim Drake in there too.

I got Lee Weeks B&W Batman. It is in the pile of loot on bbts and yeah, definetly more villain out side of Joker and Harley would be nice.

Here are my latest signed statues. I know, last one is not B&W, but they were by the same artist, so I got them both signed. There were two others that I was supposed to get signed at the OA Expo, but it wasn't in the cards.
BB&W Ivan Reis.jpg
BB&W Brian Hitch.jpg

Ivan Reis Bryan Hitch

BB&W Francis Manapul.jpg
The Flash - Francis Manapul.jpg

Francis Manapul

The cover of Batman 400 by Bill Sienkiewicz is one of my all-time favorites. Maybe in my top 5 covers ever printed. It's so creepy and eerie and abstract. It scared me when I was a kid but I just couldn't take my eyes off it.

batman400backandfront.jpg

And now it's coming as a Black and White statue:

Batman-Statue__scaled_800.jpg

I'd have preferred it in color, to get that intense red around Batman's abs, but I'll still have to get this nonetheless. I just hope it looks more accurate from the front. At this angle, it looks a little "off."

The cover of Batman 400 by Bill Sienkiewicz is one of my all-time favorites. Maybe in my top 5 covers ever printed. It's so creepy and eerie and abstract. It scared me when I was a kid but I just couldn't take my eyes off it.

View attachment 691089

And now it's coming as a Black and White statue:

View attachment 691090

I'd have preferred it in color, to get that intense red around Batman's abs, but I'll still have to get this nonetheless. I just hope it looks more accurate from the front. At this angle, it looks a little "off."
Wow, hadn't heard of this one. Thanks for sharing, definitely getting it. Still hoping on getting other characters though.

Back