Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I had some bad luck and my figure was damaged by a pup. Anyone have any extra pieces they are selling? I just ordered some but still need:

Back plate that connects to the cape
left fist hand

Thank you!

So I had some bad luck and my figure was damaged by a pup. Anyone have any extra pieces they are selling? I just ordered some but still need:

Back plate that connects to the cape
left fist hand

Thank you!

‘I would period check ToyAnxiety.com.

I’ll do my part to keep these DC threads on life support by celebrating that I just unboxed this amazing figure!
My wife spoiled me for our thirteen year Wedding Anniversary on Sunday and made her favorite Hot Toys and Batman fan the proud new owner of the Hot Toys Justice League Batman Deluxe Edition AND this amazing figure!
I was stunned by how amazing it is in hand! The shelf presence is jaw dropping!
This figure will be a classic once it sells out!

I’ll do my part to keep these DC threads on life support by celebrating that I just unboxed this amazing figure!
My wife spoiled me for our thirteen year Wedding Anniversary on Sunday and made her favorite Hot Toys and Batman fan the proud new owner of the Hot Toys Justice League Batman Deluxe Edition AND this amazing figure!
I was stunned by how amazing it is in hand! The shelf presence is jaw dropping!
This figure will be a classic once it sells out!
Sounds like you married the right woman!

A few years back, my wife surprised me with the hot toys tumbler for father’s day. It’s always nice when your spouse caters to your inner child :)

Sounds like you married the right woman!

A few years back, my wife surprised me with the hot toys tumbler for father’s day. It’s always nice when your spouse caters to your inner child :)
Ha ha absolutely! Thanks my friend! You and me both from the sound of things!

Just bought this guy on ebay for £230 in "new" condition, which looks like a really good price going by other listings. My first Batman figure. Pretty excited to get him, looks like an awesome figure.

He's arrived. Very basic pose. He's such a cool looking figure though, you can get away with it.

Attachments

• 20210922_215823.jpg
    20210922_215823.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210922_215831.jpg
    20210922_215831.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 20210922_215844.jpg
    20210922_215844.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 62
Resurrecting this thread. I haven't played a Batman Arkham game in years, and was not familiar at all with this guy. But I loved Batman Beyond back in the day, and the suit was so killer I bought for no other reason. Happy I did. I'd like to do some mods, but need an extra cape.

IMG_9647.jpg

IMG_9659.jpg

Resurrecting this thread. I haven't played a Batman Arkham game in years, and was not familiar at all with this guy. But I loved Batman Beyond back in the day, and the suit was so killer I bought for no other reason. Happy I did. I'd like to do some mods, but need an extra cape.

View attachment 545954
View attachment 545955
Love that base!

The suit is just an imaginary suit and isn't canon to the game at all, it was created as DLC so basically it's a "what if" Arkham costume. Great figure though.

Love that base!

The suit is just an imaginary suit and isn't canon to the game at all, it was created as DLC so basically it's a "what if" Arkham costume. Great figure though.

That must be why this guy is still in stock on Sideshow. Despite it's good looks, it's just glorified fan art. Not that I mind. It's the closes we'll get to a Batman Beyond 1/6 fig from HT.

Great figure! Love the shelf presence on this piece! Definitely a stand out in my Hot Toys Batman display!

Most of the best stuff especially for Batman is fan art of some sort.
I love mine.
And it's in the game so it's part of its own canon.
I love this fig and always have. Tactical AF.

Back