1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7568.jpg

Well, this ought to be interesting.

Jazzinc has already taken a ton of orders and has a better product. The secondary market is going to be flooded with the previous offering of the 89 HT batmobiles, and now HT issues a straight up re-release to try and compete with all of that. All that remains to see from them is the pricing.

This may be the best thing to happen to jazzinc. HT has already shown their hand and now Joost can beat them to death with more features and a higher degree of accuracy.

Really looking forward to the next jazzinc youtube video (y)

I believe that train has already left the station. Their “best effort” was just some artwork to try and thwart Jazzinc’s sales. Pretty pathetic.

I agree. It seems their last hope would be the batmobile from the flash, but they would almost certainly produce something inferior to anything that jazzinc would offer. The movie would have to be stellar to support a big market, and they’d have to do it better / cheaper/ faster than joost. I’m not sure that’s the hill they want to die on.

HT does the figures you put in the jazzinc vehicles ;)
Hot Toys also make the vehicles you put their 1/6 figures in........;)

Yeah, but I’m calling it now. Wait until we all see a prototype from Jazzinc everybody going to be back on the fence again because if we’re getting a longer better paint detail app or whatever… it’s gonna be amazing looking and obvious difference..

Yeah, but I’m calling it now. Wait until we all see a prototype from Jazzinc everybody going to be back on the fence again because if we’re getting a longer better paint detail app or whatever… it’s gonna be amazing looking and obvious difference..
Maybe side by side, but not enough to justify the price difference IMO

All of this is purely discretionary spending, so it seems like spending $700 for something that is “good enough” isn’t worth buying at all. IMO, once something is over a few hundred dollars, it better really excite me, or I’ll just save it for something else worthwhile later on. The jazzinc version really excites me, so that’s what I went with.

But, that’s just me. To each his own.

Well, the thing is, my feedback is coming from the standpoint of already owning the HT. This was my first hot toy and I can tell you that it is amazing presence and I still absolutely love it, and for a company like jazz to take that on and to make some thing that I already love even better! you already know my decision lol. but I do respect everyone else’s decision & Feedback because ultimately it is all discretionary spending.

Going to be interesting to see what the aftermarket price on the older versions will drop to now. This kind of reminds me of the 1/6 Kaneda and Bike rerelease. That was like a 10 year span too and certainly drove the prices down substantially. Only real benefit to HT older version is that cowling piece.

Price isn’t terrible. The original was $599.99. Kind of shocked it’s happening to be honest. Will it have the same drama as last time with the scratches?

Back