Barlow's back in the house....or crypt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow long time no see! :wave

Welcome back and looking forward to see your new projects!

Ok so I've been going through castings i have foubd in boxes, and molds, sorting out the bad molds etc...... plan on remolding some...I will have some of these at monsterpalooza this month, and then offered on boards....time to reclaim my sculpts from recasters! IMG_20160402_120413.jpg

I love that Barlow sculpt, unfortunately, I keep asking for it with no success. I got the DistinctiveDummies figure instead.

Sorry Dragonsleeper, I was out of it for awhile...and someone was recasting and selling my sculpts...and Rainmans....and Trevors....etc.....bummed me out...

No need to apologize, man. You are the artist, you should have control over your intellectual property.

Appreciate that! Yeah so monsterpalooza is in a couple weeks and after that I'm going to rerelease my more popular heads, Dr Who stuff, They live Aliens, Sallahs etc..... be glad to be back in the mix. I hope people will buy from the original sculptor and stop supporting the recasters :dunno

Ok so I've been going through castings i have foubd in boxes, and molds, sorting out the bad molds etc...... plan on remolding some...I will have some of these at monsterpalooza this month, and then offered on boards....time to reclaim my sculpts from recasters!View attachment 256317

Sallah's still one of my absolute favorite sculpts. That's saying a lot considering how long ago that was now.

I may have some casts at Palooza, tryin to do gang molds on these before selling them...casting 1 at a time of each character eats up too much time. would prefer to accomplish 5 or 6 per run

Monsterpalooza was great, Im still trying to get back on a good sleep schedule...lol
I had a few heads at the show along w my model kits and silicone tribute figures...
used up my silicone, but more is ordered, so let the fresh molding begin...prob set for orders in next 2 weeks.
heres some picts of my Palooza table..
FB_IMG_1461464266229.jpg
15.jpg
FB_IMG_1461655448235.jpg
FB_IMG_1461650186414.jpg
20160423_125538.jpg

That's amazing. Both are favorites of mine and you did them justice.

Back