Barlow's back in the house....or crypt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
I apologize for being away for awhile.

A combo of being pissed at my work being recast a number of times, work, and personal stuff caused me to wander away for a period of time.

I'm trying to get back into the custom groove and hope to be back up and running soon. I miss old friends on here and hope to make new ones.

So I'm clicking around and a lot has changed. ..now you have to pay a recurring fee to offer items here?

Anyway, I'm back folks !:yess:

Do I still have friends on here?..lol

Hey Barlow! Welcome back!

You've been gone way too long. Good to see you back. Eager to see what you'll start on. Any chance you're still interested in doing that Nick Nack sculpt? I know that was a long time ago, but...

It looks like most of the sculpts I had in progress have been handled on here...but there's room for others...yeah I still plan on him

Looks like someone else ran with that...wouldn't mind getting clothes from that...

Good to see you again, Barlow. Still wish I had bought your They Lives heads. Hope to see you offer stuff again soon!

hey man, amways loved your work - will be watching out for you again! would be cool to post some of your recent work here ( even your regular fx work) for those not familiar with you

Happy to see another customizer on board! I am not familiar with your work if you don't mind, would you share some pics? I think you were already gone when I joined on here. Welcome back! [emoji482]

Back