1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earth's mightiest heroes!

DSC_0116ws.jpg

hi got mine as well this week fron twhk from a january order for £250 shipped.
Dayum. That’s a much more reasonable price for what it is. Mine finally showed up last week from KG but cost me more like £350. Shipping was a big chunk of that too.
It’s a pain when you’ve PO’d something years ago and then see it release and go on sale months before your copy is due.

At least I’m finally done with MCU figures baring any exceptional upcoming X-Men designs.

They should be given the fact that you can take the right forearm off on the regular to replace it with the included clean nano tech infinity gauntlet. Plus, the new “holographic” exclusive is a clean Mk85 that comes with the claw arms/canons

Ah, it didn't occur to me that the Gauntlet arm would use the same peg-tech. Thanks!

nice pic, i cant get mine to hold the sword , its weird theres no dedicated hand for that.
Thanks! And yeah it's a real pain in the butt getting him to hold the sword and once you do - keeping it from falling out while you make adjustments is the next challenge. Very akin to when their Robocop figure didn't include a hand for holding the gun. But at least Robocop's fingers swiveled, which made it a little easier. This was a common complaint though that many video reviews had covered so I knew what I was in for.

Dayum. That’s a much more reasonable price for what it is. Mine finally showed up last week from KG but cost me more like £350. Shipping was a big chunk of that too.
It’s a pain when you’ve PO’d something years ago and then see it release and go on sale months before your copy is due.

At least I’m finally done with MCU figures baring any exceptional upcoming X-Men designs.
I have felt so stupid for having pre-ordered this instead of waiting that I put donkey ears on myself and stood in a corner for an hour.

I have felt so stupid for having pre-ordered this instead of waiting that I put donkey ears on myself and stood in a corner for an hour.
Ha, well I wouldn't go that far. Who could have predicted that a Hot Toys Iron Man from the biggets superhero movie of all time, representing one of the most iconic moments from the entire MCU would take 3 years to release and then be a shelf warmer?

Has anyone found this shoulder mod to be necessary? My shoulders are a little off depending on the position, but not as bad as what is seen in the vid below. I wonder if HT somehow corrected the assembly for this BD version of the 85?

hi, i have both versions & neither has a gap like that, i prefer these spring loaded pads to the hinged mk7 type .

I might be the last person on earth to get him, but my regular-edition Mark 85 from last winter’s sale price arrived from Toys Wonderland today.

Anyone have any tips for how they go at removing the leg panels? I’ve gotten them off and back on twice now but it’s been a real struggle. Not sure where to apply pressure that doesn’t feel like you’ll snap the plastic.

View attachment 590131View attachment 590130View attachment 590132View attachment 590134

You're not my friend, you're not...

My preorder is from september 2020... :D Waiting for him this september... Fingers crossed...

Back