1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the battle damage is not what we saw from the photos back at China Joy. The battle damage detail was very lackluster, grey instead of black and not sharp at all.

I hope the battle damage is not what we saw from the photos back at China Joy. The battle damage detail was very lackluster, grey instead of black and not sharp at all.
I honestly don't expect much from Hot Toys. Their battle damage quality has been pretty lack luster these past few years. Their prime battle damage has been during the plastic original Mark 5 and 4 days.

It'll come nothing close to what people do with their custom figures or the quality we SHOULD be getting from Hot Toys but won't.

SM6LaqO.png

Hmmm...I keep hearing trusted YouTubers like Man of Hot stating that this will be coming “any time now”. I took the first mention with a grain of salt. However, others keep stating it as well. I thought there was gonna be a re-tooling primarily on the Battle Damage and particularly the shoulders. Shouldn’t that have pushed it back considerably? So either they fixed it extremely fast from the model shown at China Joy this past July or that will be the one shipping.

Related note: I was looking over my Mark VII Battle Damage and it all looked rather soft. While it doesn’t bother me because I display a cleaner Mark VII, I wouldn’t be able to let that type of Battle Damage slide on the 85.
Yeah if it comes out overly soft…cancel. Then I’ll just pick up the clean mk85

I wonder how long Sideshow will leave the ship date as October '21. It's been nearly 2 1/2 years since I ordered this and at this rate it will probably ship right around October '22.

If HT is truly tweaking the final product and getting it more high fidelity and more in line with the solicited prototype images and not scamming their customers again then expect this to be pushed until Q1-Q2 2022.

At this point I will never pre-order another single HT ever again. Long waits, bait and switches...there's no benefit! I feel sorry for all the folks who pre-ordered the CW Flash...not only did it take forever to release, but the final product is an absolute joke of a bait-and-switch!

If HT is truly tweaking the final product and getting it more high fidelity and more in line with the solicited prototype images and not scamming their customers again then expect this to be pushed until Q1-Q2 2022.

At this point I will never pre-order another single HT ever again. Long waits, bait and switches...there's no benefit! I feel sorry for all the folks who pre-ordered the CW Flash...not only did it take forever to release, but the final product is an absolute joke of a bait-and-switch!
Yeah. That looks terrible. Maybe HT will wait until people don't care for this anymore then release it as it is. Lol!

You can say that again. That CW Flash looks like a cheap knock off by a new 3rd party that copied the work of another 3rd party.

But when it does release you'll be tempted by it again, no? :)
Good question. I honestly don't think so. I've got the Iron Studios 1/10 scale statue of the snap so I think I might be good. My IW/EG Hot Toys space is tight now so I'd have to sacrifice Captain Marvel Endgame for Tony! :)

Back