1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I worded it wrong, I should have wrote collar piece and not neck piece
I'm specifically wondering if this part can be swapped:

Since the regular mark 85 has a very clean look which makes it look better when he has the helmeted look:

The collar piece it comes with looks really good if you're using the Tony head sculpt, but if you plan on using the helmeted head it looks a bit weird IMO.
What Rory has from the aftermarket collar piece is what I'm looking after
Then yes, those pieces can be swapped, meaning what fits on the regular Mk85 will fit on the BD as well. I don't have a picture for you, but I do have the BD neck piece (as well as other parts from the BD MK85) to use on my regular MK85, so I know it works/fits and that pretty much every part is interchangeable between the two figures. Hope that answers your question :duff

Thanks to PC I finally own this beauty.

IMG_0224.jpeg

Is it really a deal compared to what it would be individually?

The price of the bundle shipped to the US is about $580 with the VAT removed. I’m getting a quote of about $70 shipping to my state. So $650 total.

The current price of the figures at Popcultcha when not bundled together is about $800, so it is a savings in that respect and not just one of those bundles in name only.

The regular price of all the items combined at both Popcultcha and Sideshow is about $1000. A bit more with shipping. And then sales tax on top for Sideshow.

Even with Sideshow’s big 25% discount, it’d be about $750 + shipping + tax from Sideshow. So about $800-$850 depending on your state’s sales tax assuming the shipping would be discounted as well. More if not.

It’s a significant savings off the retail price, and still cheaper than the heavily discounted prices at Sideshow when they offer them.

They also have the Mk 85 BD down to about $230 by itself if anyone needs just that.

Last edited:
The endgame hype really is over, and Hot Toys overproduced them...
I am trying to sell my Thanos since weeks. Absolutely no interests.
Good time for people who want to complete their endgame line.

Well, the movie was released 4.5 years ago...and we've lived through a global pandemic since then, so not entirely surprised that it's not really on people's radar anymore

Back