Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z, you have plenty of extra helmeted head sculpts from your multiple copies of the first release. Just use those on half of the EG versions you buy. :lol
Hahahaha, I was thinking the same thing!!

I would love to see that

🤣 Hahahaa true!

I'll definitely try to see if the heads are compatible with he EG, plus the first film suit was used during the filming of EG, so the EG head sculpt on the first figure is accurate!

b5Fpmqr.jpg

uxHAfdZ.jpg

Love it when recent pics of a figure you haven't seen in ages justify your pre-order decision with absolutely no remorse !!

Defintely the case here. Such a great sculpt and outfit !!!

With this one I had a double take, thinking was it a real shot of her or the figure !

128098898_206564700923686_5108019059166265780_n.jpg

I'm quite apathetic towards the character, but gotta say that's a great looking fig. Will def pick up if the headsculpt remains unchanged from proto.

Oof, this looks amazing. I want it!!

I can still hear the audience cheering when she appeared at the end of Endgame (most hated character my butt).

I just want Endgame Captain Marvel right now!! NOW!!

I was in utter awe when she made her appearance in the final battle, and admittedly I let out a big yell!! :lol

Love it when recent pics of a figure you haven't seen in ages justify your pre-order decision with absolutely no remorse !!

Defintely the case here. Such a great sculpt and outfit !!!

With this one I had a double take, thinking was it a real shot of her or the figure !

View attachment 533717

I can stare at these pics all day, she's so beautiful :drool :drool Gotta love Captain Marvel!

Also, I like how seamless her shoulder pads are on this version.

Back