Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when is Endgame Captain Marvel coming OUT ????????????????

It feels like FOREVER since she was first shown, and I want her NOW!!!!!

I just want Endgame Captain Marvel now!! NOWW!!! NOWWW!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

So when is Endgame Captain Marvel coming OUT ????????????????

It feels like FOREVER since she was first shown, and I want her NOW!!!!!

I just want Endgame Captain Marvel now!! NOWW!!! NOWWW!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Your reaction seems a bit reserved for anything Captain Marvel, Zurdo. You feeling ok? ;)

Your reaction seems a bit reserved for anything Captain Marvel, Zurdo. You feeling ok? ;)

:rotfl

:toilet_cl :rip :taz

Admittedly I'm feeling a bit anxious about this release, it's my most anticipated figure at this time!!!!!!! I'm just hoping it may be released this year and be able to receive my figures :pray:

I am usually patient for releases, but I'm just so anxious for this one to release!!!! I just want Endgame Captain Marvel already...

:impatient: :tap :monkey2 :monkey3

I just want the Endgame line fully released and done. I've got a pretty epic Endgame/IW wall just to my left that is begging for Captain Marvel, Cap, Thick Thor, Rescue, Professor Hulk and Iron Patriot. Geesh, now that I typed them all, I realize we are a ways away from that being realized!

I just want the Endgame line fully released and done. I've got a pretty epic Endgame/IW wall just to my left that is begging for Captain Marvel, Cap, Thick Thor, Rescue, Professor Hulk and Iron Patriot. Geesh, now that I typed them all, I realize we are a ways away from that being realized!

Don't forget Tony in the BD Mk 85. Valkyrie, Mantis and Okoye would probably look pretty good on that wall too. If only...

Oh yikes, and it's been a bit over two years since EG premiered.. The IW line was pumped out rather quickly (of course, to get the figures out before the EG film).

Don't forget Tony in the BD Mk 85. Valkyrie, Mantis and Okoye would probably look pretty good on that wall too. If only...

And BD Thanos too, which I might get as an accessory for Captain Marvel :lol

Those three you mention would be so welcome, as well as an IW/EG Scarlet Witch ( :monkey2 ), since I'm looking to more so recreate that power shot from the movie.

Come to think of it, Dr. Strange shouldn't have said "Is that everyone?" since he knew Captain Marvel would arrive later :lol :lol

I grow more weak and weary every passing day that this isn't released...

Hahaha
Hang in there Zurdo, she will arrive and she will be magnificent.
As you know I really like the first Captain Marvel figure a lot, I love the costume and the colors, however I think that this new figure will be superior in every way. I think the only aspect of the first version that is better is that it has a helmeted sculpt (I like helmets).

Hahaha
Hang in there Zurdo, she will arrive and she will be magnificent.

True, true, though I'm just so eager for this one!

As you know I really like the first Captain Marvel figure a lot, I love the costume and the colors, however I think that this new figure will be superior in every way. I think the only aspect of the first version that is better is that it has a helmeted sculpt (I like helmets).

Agreed!! I wish they would throw in a helmeted head sculpt with the EG too since she's shown in the trailers wearing it haha

True, true, though I'm just so eager for this one!

Agreed!! I wish they would throw in a helmeted head sculpt with the EG too since she's shown in the trailers wearing it haha

Z, you have plenty of extra helmeted head sculpts from your multiple copies of the first release. Just use those on half of the EG versions you buy. :lol

Back