Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really decent figure. I wanted to add her to the Endgame collection so I found a good deal on a used one. Slight shiny spot on the cheek which shows up worse in pics but overall I’m glad I got this one.
Those heads are easy to find. I think i have three in my stash. If you want to go guerrilla, get a cheap foundation makeup pack and cover it up with that. I have all my heads bagged, but if that happens, i use makeup.

Another great Sideshow deal today, now with this figure being 30% off using promo code 30DDOCT19 at checkout. If I didn't already have her solo film figure, I would jump on this.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-captain-marvel-hot-toys-906305

Dang it, stop it! You're tempting me to get a few more! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lotr-lord-of-the-rings.gif

When I was switching on the lights on of my EG Cap Marvels on display, the lights flickered off, and they would flicker on and off when I would lightly tap at them. Not too big of an issue for me as I don’t fuss with the light-up function on most of my figures anyhow.

WWWOOOOOOWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks so LOVELY with the longer-haired head sculpt!!!!!!!! Plus it's her more recent look and I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

9IMLknH.jpg

:love :love :love :love :love :love :love
Have you tried putting the short haired sculpt on the OG CaptainMarvel body?

Want to pick up one of these, however I prefer this headsculpt with short hair but prefer the OG costume!

If you could share any pics of this combo that would be great (if you've tried before ofc)

Have you tried putting the short haired sculpt on the OG CaptainMarvel body?

Want to pick up one of these, however I prefer this headsculpt with short hair but prefer the OG costume!

If you could share any pics of this combo that would be great (if you've tried before ofc)

That combo would be cool! Especially since that’s how she looked when filming for EG:

4JgJvRr.jpg

Y0Cr3wU.jpg

gcFNHL1.jpg

I have thought about it! But I‘m not too brave enough to try it. I found that the ball joint inside the EG Captain Marvel body for the head sculpt is a double ball joint peg, similar to the ones used for feet. So, to completely do a swap one would need to remove the clear socket joint from the solo movie CM (which also attaches via ball joint) and put in the inner ball jointed peg from the EG version to attach the EG head. Though I’m sure just removing the inner socket joint on the OG, you could rest the head sculpt easily in there. But for me I know I’d feel uncomfortable trying to switch the joints around 😅

Did a bit of surgery today on an endgame sculpt.

Attachments

• IMG_2045.jpeg
    IMG_2045.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2048.jpeg
    IMG_2048.jpeg
  • IMG_2049.jpeg
    IMG_2049.jpeg
  • IMG_2051.jpeg
    IMG_2051.jpeg