Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3D is dead. We have virtual reality meta verse now. Jim cam needs to hop on board or get off the train!

Now Jake is permanently inside his avatar body, right? That's how the original ended?

So now the movie is truly about lean blue cats protecting their land. The avatar gimmick -- the intriguing sci-fi angle of the first movie -- is simply incidental now since the lead no longer is. So Avatar is now fantasy rather than sci-fi.

Now Jake is permanently inside his avatar body, right? That's how the original ended?

So now the movie is truly about lean blue cats protecting their land. The avatar gimmick -- the intriguing sci-fi angle of the first movie -- is simply incidental now since the lead no longer is. So Avatar is now fantasy rather than sci-fi.
Savage

Personally I am very curious about the sequel. I liked the first movie. Guaranteed it is not Cameron's best but still miles better than what companies put out nowdays. I am watching it as soon as it premiers.

We don't even need glasses in Japan.

We just have giant, enormous billboards in 3-D on buildings.

Giant-3D-Cat-Billboard-Tokyo.gif

Paint that cat blue? BAM! Avatar sequel.

Because of Cameron's track record I was probably looking forward to finally seeing the trailer for this just as much if not more than seeing MOM itself.

I could not have been more surprised at how blah it was.

This is only the third sequel that Cameron has ever done and the first trailers for ALIENS and T2 were beyond epic and still give me chills to this day.

Relying on scenic visuals that look no better than the 13 year old original was a mistake IMO and killed a lot of my curiosity about the next chapter which is the literal opposite of what a trailer is supposed to accomplish, lol.

Because of Cameron's track record I was probably looking forward to finally seeing the trailer for this just as much if not more than seeing MOM itself.

I could not have been more surprised at how blah it was.

This is only the third sequel that Cameron has ever done and the first trailers for ALIENS and T2 were beyond epic and still give me chills to this day.

Relying on scenic visuals that look no better than the 13 year old original was a mistake IMO and killed a lot of my curiosity about the next chapter which is the literal opposite of what a trailer is supposed to accomplish, lol.
Correct!

Avatar 1 trailer was pretty freaking epic.

This….zero!

Back