Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have a hard time choosing this or No Way Home as #6 all time best performing picture.

What's next for Cameron to bulldoze? Or has everyone finally gotten to their senses and let this monster slow...?

What's next for Cameron to bulldoze? Or has everyone finally gotten to their senses and let this monster slow...?

more-kylo-ren.gif

"But we haven't changed a frame of the movie. There's no Easter eggs or little, you know, end-credit sequence."

He literally never, ever, misses a chance to diss EG and the Russos, lol.
I think EG is better than both Avatar movies and Titanic. It's not better than T2 or Aliens though.

"But we haven't changed a frame of the movie. There's no Easter eggs or little, you know, end-credit sequence."

He literally never, ever, misses a chance to diss EG and the Russos, lol.
Funny how the stuff he will diss will be more remembered than his blue cat films. I honestly don’t see anybody talking about this. How it’s doing these numbers is weird. Anybody check and see if he’s a wizard?

Funny how the stuff he will diss will be more remembered than his blue cat films. I honestly don’t see anybody talking about this. How it’s doing these numbers is weird. Anybody check and see if he’s a wizard?
And he's acting like Titanic is apparently a more "legitimate" re-release or something because it's the original cut with no new Easter eggs or end credits sequences while apparently forgetting that he re-released the original Avatar in August of 2010 with like 12 extra minutes of footage WAYYY before Marvel started do that. Cameron is funny, lol.

Saw it yesterday, beautiful film. Still plenty of people watching it at my cinema. Across the board of ages, this is why it is breaking box office records. Marvel doesn't appeal to the older generation so much.

The Sully kids were so likable, you can see they will be become more of the central characters in the coming films. Loved Kiri's connection to the lifeforms of Pandora, she's the embodiment of Ewya. The Tulkan hunting scenes had me in tears. This was an emotional film.

Perhaps it resonates more with women, but I loved it.

Spiderman one of the biggest pop culture icons beat out by super hated blue cats with literally zero pop culture foot print!

James James James you rascal you lol
Well, that's thanks to the rest of the world. Here in the good ol' USA Spidey's still over $200 million ahead of those rascally Smurf Cats lol...

Spiderman one of the biggest pop culture icons beat out by super hated blue cats with literally zero pop culture foot print!

James James James you rascal you lol
I blame inflated ticket 3D ticket prices, no pandemic hesitancy and that Avatar 2 was released in China!

Back