AUGTOYS - 1/6 Dune Action Figures (Licensed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice to see a kickass Oscar Isaac figure soon since no other sixth scale company has been able to make an official one yet.

Nope unfortunately. The Soosoo one looks good though. Ideally I would love a figure of him from Ex Machina since it's my favourite role of his.
FYMa.gif

Wow, I assumed this one was lost to the ether - looks great and excited to get mine now!

Wow, I assumed this one was lost to the ether - looks great and excited to get mine now!
Same here. I would obviously prefer a still suit version, but you never know, this could be the only 1/6 version of Paul Atreides we may get (not really sure on In Art, and Augtoys would depend on how much this sells I guess).

For Paul, I'm guessing most would wait on the stillsuit version, which might unfortunately give the impression of lack of interest in the line going in.
a02b93c0a7112006d743e3e3f493f810019553e8.gif

If they wanted to showcase a well tailored Atreides uniform, Oscar Isaac as the Duke, launched in this uniform might have made more sense, as his story more thematic and visually begins and ends tied back to the old Atreides house past.
While Paul's only starts there, his greater narrative identity and presence, becomes more about adopting the Freman identity.

This was a vey well executed, yet an odd choice to launch.

Last edited:
Everything looks pretty good except for the head paint. His hair, eyebrows, eyelash and even eyes need to be much darker.
Will wait for what InArts's gonna try

I feel like for a first release from a new company the figure is nice. Almost a little tempted but I honestly didn’t get that into Dune.

Back