Attakus Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely loathe that pose, looks like a dog hiking it's leg to take a piss. They should've just gone with a fully extended kick. From what I can tell, the likeness looks ok but not great.

Does anyone know if there'll be anymore, like if its a line? Because if theres more an another buffy with a better and more iconic pose and waering a memorable outift(Becoming pt 2!) I'd wait for another, if this is the only one maybe I'll get this...How much would I expect this to be?

Also why is Buffy holding the Hunga Munga in that outfit? She didnt wear that with that weapon.:D

still Id much rather a... SIDESHOW 1/4 SCALE BUFFY!

thamesvalidude said:
Patience, BD, my young padawan. All good things come to he who waits.:cool:

Lol and this is coming from the guy who cant finish a sentence without the word GILES! lol:wacky , yes patience is a pesky thing. Guess we'll both have to wait, as I too want a frikkin GILES! (and 1/4 scale Buffy) She would be the ultimate buffy piece imo.

It's Attakus, so maybe $200-300? That would also be the price of a Buffy PF (if it existed). Maybe I'll just wait and see...

The pose does appear a bit awkward, at least from the angle of the photograph, and it's also hard to judge the accuracy of the likeness from that perspective, though the lips and nose look pretty good. And from what I can see, the sculpt of the body is very SMG circa season 2/3, right down to the wimpy way she cocked her arm and bent her wrist when clenching her fist.

The outfit may be a bit dull, but it is characteristic of how Buffy often dressed. As far as the Hunga-Munga, my feeling is that if you accessorize a character with a weapon that was only seen in one episode, then why not go all the way and create a likeness for that character that is specific to that episode. I'd be all over a Hunga-Mungaed-big-bad-Buffy-with-attitude from "Anne" in less than a New York minute:

anne.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

But, I'll reserve judgment on the Attakus piece until I see more pics of the final statue. Let's not forget: Prototype en cours d'approbation!

Until then, I dream of:

bffy_pf.gif

yes! Attakus should have done the 'hero' pose as Joss calls them. I guess its the proto but I doubt it will change THAT drastically.

Doesn't look too bad although I'm not a fan of that pose. I won't be pre-ordering this but if the price is half way decent and it looks ok in person I may persuade myself to get it. :D

Think I'll hold out for the PF in your banner FF. that's worth waiting for

Back