Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not under "character figures" or "foreign figures" at Amiami. It's under the "dolls" section. So I guess your right :lol

I don't mind it. I think Levi is in this line. I was thinking of pre ordering, but I want to see Levi, & what the others might look like 1st.

Jeez the hype for this really died out huh? Second season came and went and no new figures at all. Not even in the slightest. I always felt it was a fad but the manga gets extremely slow after awhile.

Jeez the hype for this really died out huh? Second season came and went and no new figures at all. Not even in the slightest. I always felt it was a fad but the manga gets extremely slow after awhile.

I can't understand it, really. Both Figma and Figuarts release seemingly endless waves of Love Live figures, then AOT nothing. I would have expected an Erwin at the very least.

Well, they DID make an Erwin Nendoroid. I'm kind of hoping they'll make a RAH or figma of him too before the series completely fades away.

Well, they DID make an Erwin Nendoroid. I'm kind of hoping they'll make a RAH or figma of him too before the series completely fades away.

I would have loved some horses for the figures, too. They released a horse at one point, but the saddle on the Titan ones is very particular. Figma is frustrating that way. They seem to be a much smaller operation than Bandai, with fewer releases per month, and it takes you ages to get the things you want.

Hard to say. They are planning on BOTW Link later this year, but to get an actual anime figure you have to go back to 2016 (one of the endless parade of Saber variants, in July). Jean was released in 2016, so it's not like they aren't known to have really long delays between a series coming out and a figure coming out.

Damn wasn't expecting this thread to be so dead :lol. Still waiting on Hulu to bring Season 4 dubbed... for some reason, I couldn't get into this show subbed.

The manga actually got so much better it was the ending of the manga that is hated by lord of people

Figma are reissuing Levi and Erwin Smith mid-next year with pre-orders coming up in the last few days. Ami Ami and Nin Nin Games had them avaiable last time I looked.

Figma are reissuing Levi and Erwin Smith mid-next year with pre-orders coming up in the last few days. Ami Ami and Nin Nin Games had them avaiable last time I looked.
I hope they make more, I just ordered these the other day. Looking forward to them!

Back