Asmus Toys - Thranduil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hush.:stick:1-1:

I dream of that throne. Since I wasn't gonna pay for WETA's version $$$$$$. Tho Asmus could just do a DX - with or without throne.

Tho I'd rather have another Thranduil than not. One day we'll all have 3D printers and be making our own bases.:monkey3
:lol Sorry - just damn my lack of space! Have to admit it would look pretty awesome on display though...that Weta piece was pretty epic tho I'd be absolutely terrified to have that in my collection (thinks of cleaning it and probably breaking it in the process!! :panic:)

I agree - any new version would be most welcome...wasn't collecting the line when the first one was released, so yep, deluxe version with Throne and standard version without is (hopefully) the way to go - then we'll both have a version to be happy with. :yess:

:lol Sorry - just damn my lack of space! Have to admit it would look pretty awesome on display though...that Weta piece was pretty epic tho I'd be absolutely terrified to have that in my collection (thinks of cleaning it and probably breaking it in the process!! :panic:)

I agree - any new version would be most welcome...wasn't collecting the line when the first one was released, so yep, deluxe version with Throne and standard version without is (hopefully) the way to go - then we'll both have a version to be happy with. :yess:
Love both versions of my Asmus Thranduil and can`t wait for the throne version figure. Even though I`ve got the Weta Thranduil on throne, I would deffo get an Asmus full throne set if they put it out.:pray:

I'm hoping folks with space challenges (I have 'em too!) can make use of vertical space. Somehow.

Love both versions of my Asmus Thranduil and can`t wait for the throne version figure. Even though I`ve got the Weta Thranduil on throne, I would deffo get an Asmus full throne set if they put it out.

Talking myself out of the WETA throne version was hard. Probably best I never see it in someone's display in person, I'd have to go cry in a corner. Had to tell myself there's just some stuff I'm never gonna own, like a WETA Master Sword. :crying

Even you looking at me, I have nothing to say unless I got the certain information...
But I know he is in 2022 schedule.
ASMUS_Thranduil_TH.jpg

How you like me now, DWARF :monkey3

Even you looking at me, I have nothing to say unless I got the certain information...
But I know he is in 2022 schedule.
Yes! Thank you :) I can not wait to see the announcement and pre-order Thranduil. He is one of the best The Hobbit trilogy character for sure.

2022 could be really nice year with Thranduil, Bilbo and Gollum/Sméagol. Anything else is just extra fixings for the turkey.

2022 could be really nice year with Thranduil, Bilbo and Gollum/Sméagol. Anything else is just extra fixings for the turkey.
Dwarves. And a Mirkwood elf soldier to stand with Thranduil #1.
Dwalin at least, or a BOFA Thorin.

And maybe ASMUS could hint as to if they have any licenses for the Amazon series. Which may not be that great, but maybe.

Tho Amazon may charge a lot for merch licenses.

Edit:
Meanwhile, why not an outdoor shot of the original; IMO one of the most striking ASMUS has released; and well worth the ~1700$ plus ~230$ shipping someone is asking on the 'bay.:monkey3

ASMUS_Thranduil_armor.jpg

ASMUS_Thranduil_armor2.jpg

Thranduil found it simpler to say his scars were from a dragon, than even try to explain the Flerken.:wink1::lol
ASMUS_kitty.jpg

Last edited:
Back