Asmus Toys - Thranduil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll buy it instantly with or without the throne! I would buy both the reissue armored Thranduil and 2.0! Cmon Asmus.

I’m so sad I don’t have any Thranduil in my collection. The armored one is impossible to get and it will be at least 2022 before Asmus considers reissuing that or doing a Throne Thranduil. Thorin will just have to be beside Bilbo for a while to keep him company.

Hi there, any news on this, Asmus?
Srsly - with fall coming up, it'd be nice to add Thranduil in his berry crown to the collection.:drool:drool:drool

I should just strip one of my Thranduils and spend hundreds on materials and have hours of incredible stress over the project doing a custom. The ASMUS will announce a Thranduil on Throne, 'coz life is like that.:D;)

Yeah, I'd really like a Thranduil too. I hope Asmus will re-visit the Hobbit line at some point in the future, would really like some more dwarfs (especially as both the Asmus dwarf figures to date have been awesome).

Srsly - with fall coming up, it'd be nice to add Thranduil in his berry crown to the collection.:drool:drool:drool

I should just strip one of my Thranduils and spend hundreds on materials and have hours of incredible stress over the project doing a custom. The ASMUS will announce a Thranduil on Throne, 'coz life is like that.:D;)
Please start and share WIP pics so your prophecy is fulfilled.

I would love a Thranduil reissue. I've wanted to find one for a while but never can at a fair price. I would love an armored version. Would be a nice display with Elrond and Haldir.

Please start and share WIP pics so your prophecy is fulfilled.
LOL. I KNOW that the second I spent 100$ for custom supplies, ASMUS would announce a Thranduil on Throne:cool:

I think ASMUS should include a decapitated orc, and throw in Arwens' table with a few wine glasses and a carafe of wine. Plus the shiny cape that was in some of the PR shots.

I would love a Thranduil reissue. I've wanted to find one for a while but never can at a fair price. I would love an armored version. Would be a nice display with Elrond and Haldir.

He's a beautiful fig. The resell prices I've seen are ridiculous tho. Can only imagine next year when the next LOTR comes out. A hint to ASMUS! :stick

I’d prefer him without the throne tbh…it would take up too much of my precious space to display it.
Hush.:stick:1-1:

I dream of that throne. Since I wasn't gonna pay for WETA's version $$$$$$. Tho Asmus could just do a DX - with or without throne.

Tho I'd rather have another Thranduil than not. One day we'll all have 3D printers and be making our own bases.:monkey3

Back