Asmus Toys Tauriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would absolutely buy Tauriel 2.0 and all of the dwarves but I would prefer that they start with the more popular ones (in no particular order Balin, Dwalin, Fili, Kili and Bofur). I would hate for them to stop 6 or 7 in and not have the ones that had the most prominent screen time of the bunch. I would also but Azog and any orcs.

And let’s not act like every LOTR figure sells like hot cakes. Faramir, Eomer, the recent Elven soldiers, Galadriel, Arwen in death gown, aren’t exactly flying off sites and in high demand.
True. At this point every figure in this line is icing on the cake for me. At the beginning I was praying that the line would last long enough to get a complete fellowship. I thought as long as we can at least get that I would consider the line a success and be satisfied with the line. In the beginning I never thought we would have gotten two Arwens, Galadriel, prologue Elrond and prologue elf warriors.

And let’s not act like every LOTR figure sells like hot cakes. Faramir, Eomer, the recent Elven soldiers, Galadriel, Arwen in death gown, aren’t exactly flying off sites and in high demand.
I really think Sauron would. There is no 1/6 scale figure made recently (toybiz is as close as we got) and he’s the main villain. I know Asmus said they will make him but I hope they do it soon 🙌

and to add to that,Gil Galad is coming.

I'd love a Radagast,Beorn,Azog and Bolg from the Hobbit series.
But yes,I missed out on Tauriel at the time,so would love a chance to get her at retail price PLUS with a new sculpt.
I’d love a Radagast too, plus Balin and Fili, although I would consider most of the dwarfs tbh. I didn’t get Tauriel as I wasn’t collecting the line at the time, probably a good thing though given that awful headsculpt so would like another chance to add her to my collection. Asmus do seem to like their elves though, so I do have some hope (even if it is just a fool’s hope! :lol )

I’d take any of the dwarves, but only if they made all of the dwarves.

But really I just want them to make Radagast.
I really want a Radagast figure also.
Just saw this on FB.

Attachments

• 2689A942-D825-4FAE-9CF0-02788C27A826.jpeg
    2689A942-D825-4FAE-9CF0-02788C27A826.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
Ugh I want more Hobbit characters in 1:6 scale… Queen Studios has the rights to The Hobbit too and showcased it in their livestream thing a while back, so maybe they’ll come in clutch and make some figures.

There is a plethora of characters from the Hobbit trilogy Asmus and Inart could make,creatures and dio pieces too.

One thing is certain though,the Baggins doorway played a major part in both trilogies.
Money on the table to be had.
Oh yes indeed. That doorway diorama piece is a no brainer! My money is waiting for you Asmus. :impatient:

Back