Asmus Toys: Prologue Elven Warriors. Swordsman and Archer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Prologue Elven Warrior

I wonder where the Archer is on the order page? Maybe he will be added later...

interesting that the clothes are by POP Toys....

ggg.jpg

I'm getting an Eddie Redmayne vibe from the swordsman's head sculpt. :wink1:

Not sure if to pre-order immediately or wait for the archer and pre-order both at once.

I wonder if they will be released at the same time or staggered, as well.

B303AAED-6732-4407-A268-E78CA4D1B2AF.jpgPreordered one warrior but I wonder why the pants are red. Can’t find a visual source to confirm that color from prologue elven warrior costumes.

The perfect addition would be the High Noldor King Gil-galad complete with his spear Aeglos. His armor is very distinctive and along with the Elven warriors and Elrond it would be an amazing grouping.

$190 is reasonable given it comes with a number of accessories including two diecast weapons. I suppose the simplified headsculpt keeps the price affordable given it wouldn't have required anywhere near as much R&D as Aragorn.

Definitely down for 2 of each. Wise choice by Asmus going with an army builder, its like printing money.

Gotta say, Asmus can't get a hero sculpt right to save their lives, but these look incredible. Hope they do more generic figures. Really shows how great their figure design is when you're not staring at a bad/wrong sculpt the entire time you look at it. I'll probably get a warrior and an archer myself.

Well I preordered one. I was hoping it would cost a little less or there would be some kind of cost saving if you got both but I guess that is not the case.

I agree. Just keep them both in this thread and perhaps Hoodonit can update the thread title.

By the way, I just finished pre-ordering both figures.

Super excited for these. My favorite LOTR armor. But I don't have room for both. I ordered the Archer and hope to find a sword and scabbard parted out at some point. Make it look like my ToyBiz figure.

ToyBiz Prologue Elven Warrior.jpg

Super excited for these. My favorite LOTR armor. But I don't have room for both. I ordered the Archer and hope to find a sword and scabbard parted out at some point. Make it look like my ToyBiz figure.

View attachment 500922

I still have 2 ToyBiz Prologue Elven Warriors, some of my favorite collectibles so can’t wait to have a couple of the Asmus versions (one of each).

Back