Asmus Toys: Prologue Elven Warriors. Swordsman and Archer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FCD6AF6A-C7ED-4C52-8F08-5D41B9BCCBCE.jpeg92B0E68A-E80C-4348-92B9-2D33EF48B66C.jpeg62D713F1-E1D8-465E-8696-E1A79FA76351.jpegI changed the pose and fixed the scabbard so it’s not hanging as low. Love this figure so much. Thinking about trying an antique gold wash on the sash and cape so it’s not so metallic blue. 620E414A-D75D-4F74-8ED0-D03860C06EBC.jpegE257F071-0E51-4D16-B633-363A4C0E55B2.jpeg75E1F4DD-3C27-42C1-9D14-967C5A379A8F.jpegDD67BD8F-CA64-4E0C-93DC-560219EC676A.jpeg

Great pics!
Can some of the lucky owners tell me how lomg is the spear please?
Thank you :)

I've got the Archer and Swordsman ordered through Sideshow. Got another email today pushing back the delivery again. Sideshow's not usually so far behind everybody else. I wonder if these were produced in staggered batches or if it's a global shipping issue.

Bucky, its most likely the shipping issue, especially with Sideshow's containers. Hopefully they arrive earlier than expected and you get yours sooner.

I've got the Archer and Swordsman ordered through Sideshow. Got another email today pushing back the delivery again. Sideshow's not usually so far behind everybody else. I wonder if these were produced in staggered batches or if it's a global shipping issue.
Sideshow has definitely been running slow than normal lately with receiving product and shipping things out. I'm going to guess it's a global issue, shipping is still a disaster everywhere and probably will be for some time still.

Sideshow has definitely been running slow than normal lately with receiving product and shipping things out. I'm going to guess it's a global issue, shipping is still a disaster everywhere and probably will be for some time still.
Well, am still waiting on Gandalf from SSC; been delayed so many times I wonder if SSC will get him at all. :(

I was gonna e-mail or chat SSC this month to see what's up.

Just got Elven Archer for $130 ($150 for Summer Carnival - $20 (discount code from cancelled extra preorder). Not bad! Glad I waited. I will be tempted to get another Swordsman during that week’s sale.

I bought two, one archer and one warrior to flank my Elrond
This is the collection tour I have with several LOTR asmus figures as well

You did have a fantastic collection! I guess your interest is in collecting the theme of pirates & warriors.

Back