Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
086CDD51-C7BF-4E0F-8423-7AB0068A7D71.jpeg

CA227B30-C10C-476C-936E-60AEC7DAA121.jpeg

Legolas figure looks great. Disappointed Asmus didn't have anything new to show off, hopefully we'll see what the next figure coming from them is by the end of the summer.

Legolas figure looks great. Disappointed Asmus didn't have anything new to show off, hopefully we'll see what the next figure coming from them is by the end of the summer.
Well, while it might not of been exciting for LOTR releases, their Evil Dead Ash seems to have blown up in a good way so I'm happy for Asmus either way. I think we've been a little spoiled by Asmus with how many LOTR releases they give us not to mention them fairly regularly communicating with us. I'm sure the next LOTR figure isn't to far behind. I would love a Tauriel 2.0 to be honest.

Definitely. Asmus has always had good quality. It was the sculpts and paint apps that held them back from being Hot Toys quality, they were second to none on accessories for a while there and are still among the best. Hard to go against LIM after seeing their Gunslinger stuff though. Either way, I'm very happy for Asmus to have been improving and growing and I hope they keep getting bigger,

I guess we just got LOTR news for so long that it seems so quiet now, but like you said, we were spoiled. They just kept hitting home runs with their recent releases so it would be nice to see what's coming next.

Legolas does look amazing. I can’t wait to have him next to Gimli and HD Aragorn.

unfortunately, unlike aragarn, the deluxe doesn't come with an extra head to use with my old legolas...

Didn’t they say on here somewhere there would be new LOTR reveals during their carnival or whatever they are calling it?

unfortunately, unlike aragarn, the deluxe doesn't come with an extra head to use with my old legolas...
Exactly I’m sad because I have an extra Aragorn head and no body to place on but an extra Legolas. Maybe a custom Aragolas is in order 😆

Exactly I’m sad because I have an extra Aragorn head and no body to place on but an extra Legolas. Maybe a custom Aragolas is in order 😆
I wish they'd re-release the slim Ranger Aragorn at least, maybe with an upgraded sculpt, for those that missed him. Personally I think ASMUS often kicks HT's @ss, for what you get and the cost. When HT is on they are really on, but a lot of times they're not. (HT can be real cheap about accessories too). U can feel the LUV that ASMUS puts into their work. One of the things that swung me on Galadriel was the vid where they talk about the work put into the fabric, getting it right.

Fig tally from the recent online festivals > HT, 1 fig PO'd. ASMUS, 3 figs ordered.😁

PS. Thrandy on Throne, Thrandy on Throne......:stick with the berry crown😁

Sideshow sent an "Early Arrival" email saying they are expecting Legolas Q4 2021. I have it as July 2021 in my notes so I don't know why it is an "Early Arrival" when it's actually delayed.

This was slated to release in August/September the entire time if I remember correctly. BBTS has listed it as September shipping all along.

Gotta love Sideshow and their nonsense.

Where were the pictures you saw? Exciting news. Very excited for Legolas and Arwen.

It seems Asmus is cranking up some other lines, which is great. I’m happy they’re doing well and growing as a company. Hopefully they still have plenty of LOTR coming though. Really hope Haldir and Gil-Galad in particular get revealed someday soon. And another Thranduil. More Elven warriors!

Back