Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have their deluxe exclusive ship from asmus yet?

Also anyone having issues contacting asmus? Email got returned to sender and their contact option on the website claims my Gmail address is an invalid format so I can't ask a question there either.

I don’t think any of the Deluxe Legolas sets have been invoiced or shipped yet. With the Arwen box situation let’s give them some time to figure it out.

Just got my invoice. $298 because they've slapped FedEx shipping on it without my request. Not particularly satisfied with that.

Edit: just read the explanation on their site, I was unaware of that change. I suppose all in all that is a far rationale.

Just got my invoice. $298 because they've slapped FedEx shipping on it without my request. Not particularly satisfied with that.

Edit: just read the explanation on their site, I was unaware of that change. I suppose all in all that is a far rationale.
I got the same amount invoice as yours.
When I went to check my order info, it's not there because it's past 6 month. :slap

I got the same amount invoice as yours.
When I went to check my order info, it's not there because it's past 6 month. :slap
You paid a $20 deposit so in the absence of the extra shipping, it was $289. They're tacking on $20 for EMS/FedEx and seem to be absorbing part of the cost they'd have put in with free shipping.

I'm wondering if the base is really worth $100 more to me now...

b8b9d6f7083b6e3dd120e23cadc25e62.jpg

Honestly, I ordered it from Asmus directly hoping to get it sooner than other stores. If I knew they would ship regular version first, I would've ordered the regular version from elsewhere. At the time, only Deluxe was available, so that was my choice. (The base does look cool, but I try not to get anything doesn't fit in Detolf these days.)

Also, I hope they ship the figure in the Artbox at least. I don't want to see the no-artbox drama that's happening with Arwen deluxe.

Last edited:
While I’m not especially happy about the increased shipping cost, I will say Asmus got my Legolas Luxury edition out the door super-quick. I sent payment around 10PM yesterday, and received tracking info at 4;52AM. Should have Legolas next week (hopefully with an art box).

Did everybody get their invoice for the lux ed already...i haven't as of yet?
I haven’t but some have. Same that happened with Arwen I guess. Seems East coast and Europeans get theirs first before West coast.

European/Brit here- no invoice for me.

Guess its time to think about how my jam-packed Helms Deep shelf is going to accommodate that diorama…

Back