Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in yesterday. Not going to set it up as I'm hoping to move in May/June and it doesn't make sense to set up new figures just to break them back down in two months or so.

I did check it out and I agree, everything looks great. The likeness is very good in person. Tailoring looks great. The details on the weapons are incredible. Shame about the missing hand, I didn't notice that yet obviously, but that's too bad Asmus missed that. I can't complain about anything here otherwise. A very good release.

Bring on Haldir and the Galadhrim. I am more ready than ever after this Legolas.

Wait- Asmus released a figure not as advertised? I’m stunned!! :sneaky:

Nah, this thing is brilliant and the Helms Deep diorama takes it above and beyond to being one of the best sets in my collection now. Definitely beats the HD Aragorn.
The absent hand is super annoying though because I’ve got him displayed wielding his knives and there’s no appropriate left hand for properly gripping it.

Got mine yesterday and I am really happy with it! The base is huge and very heavy!

Attachments

• BDD8A693-5A9A-4934-9000-47D2B5A156AB.jpeg
    BDD8A693-5A9A-4934-9000-47D2B5A156AB.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 7BF84E74-9DB0-48B7-AC94-A608721657B3.jpeg
    7BF84E74-9DB0-48B7-AC94-A608721657B3.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 72
hi Poppapixiel,

The problem with your neck peg is that the socket is detached from the body ball joint.
The best way to reassemble it is to 1) remove the head off the neck peg 2) Plug the neck peg back to the body, you should hear a "POP" sound when it is in. Then it is solid to reattach the head
Thank you for responding to your customers and fan community in general Asmus! Your customer service (barring invoicing issues xD) is the best!

I think I'm slowly coming back around to wanting this in the collection. I'm not crazy about how it looks out of the box, but much like with their Ash I see a ton of potential after some modding. And of course I still want to be able to light up that lamp.

If you can get Gimli - get him. His look really didn’t change much for Helm’s Deep and I don’t see them revisiting the figure soon with how complicated the hair is.

Back