Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure from that video looks good. Back on my to buy list. Asmus should have done a video preview of Legolas because the photos were not selling the figure.
Yeah, kinda strange they didn’t do a little preview video with a staff member like some previous releases. Would have helped with people’s initial reactions.

Yeah, kinda strange they didn’t do a little preview video with a staff member like some previous releases. Would have helped with people’s initial reactions.
Thats what I've been asking for fornthe past month.
A release video of Legolas and Arwen,similiar like what Andy did for GtG and Galadriel and the Elven warriors.

Are you getting this 1 local mate or direct?

Thats what I've been asking for fornthe past month.
A release video of Legolas and Arwen,similiar like what Andy did for GtG and Galadriel and the Elven warriors.

Are you getting this 1 local mate or direct?
I went with PC on this one. The pre-order discount and a few pennies made the choice easy for me - oh, and free local shipping. Happy to wait a bit longer. How about you?

Last edited:
How late does Popcultcha usually receive their figures? I am thinking of ordering from there too since I am from Australia. But I don't want to wait a few months for it to arrive.

How late does Popcultcha usually receive their figures? I am thinking of ordering from there too since I am from Australia. But I don't want to wait a few months for it to arrive.
Not sure for Asmus, but I got my Hot Toys Boba Fett ESB 40th Anniversary in August, and I'm pretty sure it was out last year... However Endgame Iron Man Mk 85 was received in April (I don't remember when it came out in HK).
I buy non-urgent figures from them, and urgent from HK.

More pics, now with natural light.

IMG_5353.JPG

IMG_5356.JPG

IMG_5369.JPG

IMG_5378.JPG

Honestly, I think he looks pretty great here. I have zero complaints if this is what he looks like in hand! I'm even pretty impressed with the color match on the hair. At least in that video. I'm now officially optimistic!
For sure, tho I knew I was gonna get the DX anyway, definitely see Bloom in the sculpt, so it was great to get a high res vid. Not that the early pics weren't appreciated, but looks like the usual impressive detail.

And gee, that's a nice box. :monkey3 :naughty

That’s the second of Justin’s reviews I’ve seen here today which appears to have completely turned around people’s opinions on a figure.
It really must be time that everyone starts completely ignoring all first in-hand, crappy phone pictures and waits for an accurate review before crying foul play.

That’s the second of Justin’s reviews I’ve seen here today which appears to have completely turned around people’s opinions on a figure.
It really must be time that everyone starts completely ignoring all first in-hand, crappy phone pictures and waits for an accurate review before crying foul play.
Which was the other figure ?

I went with PC on this one. The pre-order discount and a few pennies made the choice easy for me - oh, and free local shipping. Happy to wait a bit longer. How about you?
I haven't ordered as yet as I have some vintage star wars goodness being paid off,and on Thursday ordered the Coruscant guard from Go Figure collectibles.
I may order direct from.Asmus just for the Helms Deep dio on this guy.
Justin's video does show how good Legolas turned out though.

Back