Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure clearly has issues it shouldn't have and too thick of cloth material is asmus 101, they get told that every release and don't care

The figure clearly has issues it shouldn't have and too thick of cloth material is asmus 101, they get told that every release and don't care
Explain how to source a lace fabric that is a close screen match that is also in scale and is all soft and flowy. I know 1/6 costuming should be super easy, Asmus could just have cloth specially made, and raise the price to 1200$.:slap

Explain how to source a lace fabric that is a close screen match that is also in scale and is all soft and flowy. I know 1/6 costuming should be super easy, Asmus could just have cloth specially made, and raise the price to 1200$.:slap
Don’t bother with him - seriously. He only ever posts to rip Asmus.

Don’t bother with him - seriously. He only ever posts to rip Asmus.
Bit of a nerve with me, anyone who's tried kitbashing/customizing runs into the hellishness of scale, cloth thickness, and all that. ASMUS does some stellar work in that area.

Bit of a nerve with me, anyone who's tried kitbashing/customizing runs into the hellishness of scale, cloth thickness, and all that. ASMUS does some stellar work in that area.
There's plenty of things to fairly criticize for - their tailoring and accessories are not one of them. I think anyone who actually supports the line will agree with that.

For anyone who asked - the dress is fine on Galadriel. It’s actually quite nice and well made. The real issues are the neck scratches - which is a more limited issue, and the mismatched skin tones, which is a widespread issue.
I agree. Dress is nice and well made.
Fortunately mine has no issue on the neck scratches. 🙏
The only thing I think as an issue is the scale, she's a bit too small.
The sculpt is perfect, as for accs, the only thing missing is the diadem.. but asmus is kind enough to add the robe.
Other than that, I am very happy with my Galadriel! 👌

Thanks, guys, I have ordered Galadrial just yesterday directly from Asmus.

I was going to do it next month but the sale made me order her right away :devilish: Hopefully one day I can pair her up with a new Saruman and robe-wearing Elrond.

I almost jumped on the sale to pick up a second Galadriel to see if her head and neck are improved but figured I shouldn’t have to pay $170 plus shipping to do it. Also, plenty of other new collectors deserve a chance to get her.

20211210_102327.jpg
20211210_102523.jpg
20211210_104002.jpg
20211210_104050.jpg
20211210_104108.jpg
20211210_105209.jpg

Back