Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t water treat it- just kept squishing ir down! And all I did to the crown was dremeled down the inside so it was thinner. Was going to try and paint it but I actually don’t hate it as is!

I got a Toybiz Galadriel to use the crown but it seems mine needs a paint touch up.
B916B392-219B-4D27-83D0-9EDBEEDE9464.jpeg
E21D4FC3-0905-41EF-971F-43AE4A73436C.jpeg
C6FBC96F-E151-4661-8E03-C14774B4B673.jpeg

I picked up a ToyBiz crown as well. Even though it's a cheap 20 year old plastic accessory, it really suits the figure. Hope we can get a 3D printed or metal one someday. Any customizers out there willing to try?

IMG_9230.jpg
IMG_9229.jpg
IMG_9228.jpg

Nothing against the other posts, but this is the first in-hand pic that is making me consider getting this!
LOL it was all the other pics that had me ordering, so that's all right.

Congrats Someperson - IMO a wonderfully done figure, and suspect when the Amazon series hype begins - a young Galadriel being a main character - we'll all be glad to have this version, besides the LOTR/Hobbit connection.

Just ordered from PopCultcha - they have 20% off in stock figures at the moment with "COLLECT" code, so if anyone was on the fence and needed a nudge.....
They still have both Elven soldiers in stock as well. FYI :)
**The code may end soon as it is a "weekend deal"

the Neck looks awful it’s not a scratch it’s a default in the mold by the looks of it.
And the pull in the gown is so noticeable as it’s across the front of the dress….. I could cry I’ve waited so long for these figures.

Attachments

• 99938CBF-06CA-4C76-858C-6F77A62D1536.jpeg
    99938CBF-06CA-4C76-858C-6F77A62D1536.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 79
  • 23F60415-5854-4038-A1FA-B5E1698B067D.jpeg
    23F60415-5854-4038-A1FA-B5E1698B067D.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 71
the Neck looks awful it’s not a scratch it’s a default in the mold by the looks of it.
And the pull in the gown is so noticeable as it’s across the front of the dress….. I could cry I’ve waited so long for these figures.

Really sorry to see this, especially after a long wait. Totally sux. To me it looks like something was pressed into her neck - like the dress pin, maybe. Someone was really sloppy costuming her.

Dunno if steaming the neck area would help, and kind of massaging the area smooth. And using a pin to carefully get the fabric pull out.
But IMO grounds for a FAST exchange - this is a beautiful figure that deserves better than the harsh treatment it got from someone. :(

I’ve contacted asmus about it, after waiting so long and had to send so many messages to sort out my orders for her I’m really angry and upset.

the neck just Looks awful, I hope I get a reply about her.

I’ve contacted asmus about it, after waiting so long and had to send so many messages to sort out my orders for her I’m really angry and upset.

the neck just Looks awful, I hope I get a reply about her.
Hi mate, sorry to hear about that. Please wait for my colleague's reply if you submitted the after-sale case already.
The checking process from our maintenance team is not so quick to reply. Thanks for your waiting and we will give you the answer once we got.

Hi mate, sorry to hear about that. Please wait for my colleague's reply if you submitted the after-sale case already.
The checking process from our maintenance team is not so quick to reply. Thanks for your waiting and we will give you the answer once we got.
I had a reply this morning from asmus, so I have sent images across in a reply and hopefully will come to some conclusion soon.

Back