Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone from the UK received their Galadriel yet? I paid off the balance but I've not been contacted by Asmus yet.

Has anyone from the UK received their Galadriel yet? I paid off the balance but I've not been contacted by Asmus yet.
Hi, did you receive a shipping fee option as well when you paid the balance? We may reply you the tracking number if all the process has been done. Thanks.

Hi, did you receive a shipping fee option as well when you paid the balance? We may reply you the tracking number if all the process has been done. Thanks.
No I haven't.
I haven't been contacted since the initial email telling me that I could now pay the balance (which I couldn't at the time due to technical errors).

No I haven't.
I haven't been contacted since the initial email telling me that I could now pay the balance (which I couldn't at the time due to technical errors).
Kindly send an inquiry mail to our service mailbox if you thought an extra shipping fee is affordable for you. Now we may save your order if you'd like to wait for the postal service getting resumed. Thank you.

Kindly send an inquiry mail to our service mailbox if you thought an extra shipping fee is affordable for you. Now we may save your order if you'd like to wait for the postal service getting resumed. Thank you.
I'm in no particular rush and am happy to wait, so long as i can get a confirmation that my order isn't forgotten and sent when the shipping returns to normal.

I'm in no particular rush and am happy to wait, so long as i can get a confirmation that my order isn't forgotten and sent when the shipping returns to normal.

Send the PM anyway. My Gothmog order was “lost“ due to their sites mess up, and it wasn’t until I sent my email and order number before it was “found”.

Good idea, I've just done so.
I was going to wait it out too for my Galadriel, but they may hold it for a whole year for all i know and i can’t trust it won’t get misplaced or something. I’ve opted for different method of shipping too.

You guys are stressing me out.
I’ve just messaged to ensure my paid off Galadriel is held till they can get a shipment over here.

Seeing as the U.K. has now decided there’s nothing to worry about anymore Asmus may be able to send all the U.K. orders soon.

I’ve just messaged to ensure my paid off Galadriel is held till they can get a shipment over here.

Seeing as the U.K. has now decided there’s nothing to worry about anymore Asmus may be able to send all the U.K. orders soon.
Haha Im uk too and hope shipping starts soon.
I did message asmus to check but got no reply ???

I might get my Gandalf and Galadriel by next Christmas.

I’m sure it will be fine if you wait, but with covid i just don’t want my order possibly sitting in Asia for months and months. I gave them 3 months…..and still no normal delivery options, so i bit the bullet and just paid for an alternative option.

Haha Im uk too and hope shipping starts soon.
I did message asmus to check but got no reply ???

I might get my Gandalf and Galadriel by next Christmas.
I got a generic response that just said I have paid my balance and U.K. orders are on hold till shipping resumes- basically just parroted my message back to me.
May end up getting a whole bunch of Asmus figures sent at once at this rate with Galadriel, Legolas and Arwen all shipping at once. That’d be a heavy load with all those dioramas.

Galadriel3.jpg

Agree, beautiful pic; am looking forward to getting her from ASMUS. 2 new elven soldiers and Galadriel. Guess this is elf month for me. :p
Just need Thranduil and don’t forget next month may be Arwen 2.0 and Legolas 2.0. :D

Agree, beautiful pic; am looking forward to getting her from ASMUS. 2 new elven soldiers and Galadriel. Guess this is elf month for me. :p
Thank you both! My Galadriel arrived with both the Elven soldiers too. It was a busy week of opening.

I wish my Galadriel would arrive. I’m not going to delay shipping next time, this has been very tedious getting them to deliver her via different means. Paid for alternate delivery over 2 weeks ago and no payment received confirmation from their end, no delivery confirmation, wrote to them….no answer…..the customer service is very average.

I wish my Galadriel would arrive. I’m not going to delay shipping next time, this has been very tedious getting them to deliver her via different means. Paid for alternate delivery over 2 weeks ago and no payment received confirmation from their end, no delivery confirmation, wrote to them….no answer…..the customer service is very average.
Hi WolfBoy, I just pm you in forum mailbox. Kindly check if anything I can help you.

Back