Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for an update on my order- this morning I received an email from moftoyshop.com saying that they've had a lot of problems with their post office lately and would prefer to ship my figure via FedEx, which is $36. They said they would pay half of that and requested permission to charge me $18 to ship the figure to me.

I agreed to it, though I don't love that I bought the figure with the promise of Free Shipping just to be told a day later it is actually $18 shipping. It's still a great total price for the figure, though ($125)!

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. Sorry I didn't mention that earlier. They told me they would add that to their website so I figured it was a moot point. Seemed sketchy to me at first, but after I paid it my figure showed up a few days later.

They sent me an email early this morning that confirmed I confirmed I would pay the $18 in shipping. They said they would send me an invoice for that amount and then I should take a screenshot of the confirmed payment and send it to them.

This all seems pretty odd to me and might have cancelled if you haven't gone through something very similar very recently. Hopefully I'll hear from them again soon so they can get the figure shipped to me!

They sent me an email early this morning that confirmed I confirmed I would pay the $18 in shipping. They said they would send me an invoice for that amount and then I should take a screenshot of the confirmed payment and send it to them.

This all seems pretty odd to me and might have cancelled if you haven't gone through something very similar very recently. Hopefully I'll hear from them again soon so they can get the figure shipped to me!
Just a heads up it took me a couple days to get this invoice. But after I paid it, the package went out the same day.

I bought from them as well and and paid in euros which worked out to be cheaper. No invoice asking for extra payment yet.

No, I unfortunately haven't received the invoice for $18 yet. I confirmed with them last Friday morning that I was willing to pay it and that's when they told me they'd send an invoice.

I just sent them a follow-up email asking if I should expect to receive the invoice soon. I'll keep y'all updated in here when I know more.

Last edited:
They emailed me an update last night:

"Our Fedex contact window is adjusting the shipping fee.
We are asking them to keep the price since we've already booked the order.
Please give us a couple days working with them to keep the price.
We will issue the INV soon."

So hopefully I will hear from them soon. This is definitely taking much longer than I thought it would!

No, I unfortunately haven't received the invoice for $18 yet. I confirmed with them last Friday morning that I was willing to pay it and that's when they told me they'd send an invoice.

I just sent them a follow-up email asking if I should expect to receive the invoice soon. I'll keep y'all updated in here when I know more.
Try sending them an email asking where it is. That worked for me.

I just got an invoice for shipping of $US29... not sure if I should go ahead with the order. Did you guys get the same shipping cost?

They sent me the $18 FedEx shipping invoice early yesterday morning and I paid it yesterday evening via PayPal. They shipped it today but there isn't an estimated delivery date yet.

Back