Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even I'm starting to get tired of this back and forth crap. Guys, do we really have to respond to every fool who wanders in here from another thread? C'mon. If they're not directly talking about the toy then ignore them. No one is going to change anyone elses mind in this debate. The lines have been drawn into three camps. Those who want to hold asmus accountable, those who want to move on, and those who just want to come in here to measure wee-wees. One of these three deserves to be ignored. Shall we debate which or is it clear to everyone here?

Just saw these posted on Insta. Looks pretty solid here with the added details. Something I'm planning to do. Going to add more wet blood effect to the cuts as well. Might not need a full repaint after all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZCpVEepxCv/?utm_medium=copy_link
Screenshot_20220122-115209_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220122-115224_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220122-115237_Instagram.jpg

Even I'm starting to get tired of this back and forth crap. Guys, do we really have to respond to every fool who wanders in here from another thread? C'mon. If they're not directly talking about the toy then ignore them. No one is going to change anyone elses mind in this debate. The lines have been drawn into three camps. Those who want to hold asmus accountable, those who want to move on, and those who just want to come in here to measure dicks. One of these three deserves to be ignored. Shall we debate which or is it clear to everyone here?
Riggs, just because someone has not stated something in the thread doesn't mean they haven't been following it or invested in it. Many don't post for whatever reason and then suddenly do. I've been reading the posts, but not really posting. Nothing really new has been said or done. It really is like four people saying the exact same thing. It does get old.

Riggs, just because someone has not stated something in the thread doesn't mean they haven't been following it or invested in it. Many don't post for whatever reason and then suddenly do. I've been reading the posts, but not really posting. Nothing really new has been said or done. It really is like four people saying the exact same thing. It does get old.
That comment was more for the two people who have outright admitted they've come in here for no better reason than to pop off at the mouth. Wasnt really meant for the casual reader.

I think the pants are worse then the standard shirt. Haven't seen much of the torn shirt.

I honestly thought about it and really this is probably the only Ash we'll get for a while. So I might down right just pay the standard off and be down for a clothing run, harness also if I can get it made and maybe just maybe someone can have a custom sculpt done with the correct hair and stronger likeness.

Just saw these posted on Insta. Looks pretty solid here with the added details. Something I'm planning to do. Going to add more wet blood effect to the cuts as well. Might not need a full repaint after all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZCpVEepxCv/?utm_medium=copy_link
View attachment 557638View attachment 557639View attachment 557640
Yeah the wetter blood helps, but it still looks like the head could use some more shading and detail like the proto had. And those irises are still way too big, which is only contributing to the cartoonish look.

I'll probably get a standard and customize as well. Would def be down for a spot on a potential harness run.

Yes, the irises are definitely too large.

I'm in quarantine with nothing better to do. So here's the start of a Henrietta sculpt for the hell of it. Not saying its great or anything. This is in the very very rough stages with no real detailing. It'll take a number of passes before it will look accurate. I havent posted a lot lately but you can see more of my work on Instagram

h.jpg

Heads up if anyone has this and pants don't fit ebay sell pants that are £12. I'm using these as a test pair.

I'm in quarantine with nothing better to do. So here's the start of a Henrietta sculpt for the hell of it. Not saying its great or anything. This is in the very very rough stages with no real detailing. It'll take a number of passes before it will look accurate. I havent posted a lot lately but you can see more of my work on Instagram

View attachment 557672

Riggs any chance you could do herietta with Prime one pose? Pushing up on the cellar door?
20220122_202426.jpg

Last edited:
Back