Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny I thought Asmus would disappear for a while until this was sorted out but no, they're over in the Ask Asmus LotR thread answering questions about hobbits lol
Because they know most of the members there are their loyal supporters, and they are the main reasons why asmus still exist. It's their safe haven..

meanwhile, in this thread.. well..
lotr-you-have-no-power-here.gif

So I found this interesting. Not quite sure what "after-sale" service means. This was the extra pair of pants I bought off ebay for Ash.
View attachment 557301
--

"After sale service"?

I know English is not a forte for some vendors in Asia.

I'm guessing they're possibly expecting replacement pants for Ash?

If that is indeed what's happening, then maybe . . . just maybe . . . the brand is supposedly attempting to rectify the issue with the pants?

We can only wait and see.

--

"After sale service"?

I know English is not a forte for some vendors in Asia.

I'm guessing they're possibly expecting replacement pants for Ash?

If that is indeed what's happening, then maybe . . . just maybe . . . the brand is supposedly attempting to rectify the issue with the pants?

We can only wait and see.
It's possible. If you search on ebay, there doesn't appear to be any more pants available either. Before there were several.

Hmmm, if we got them rethinking some of these **** parts it'd be the best thing would could have achieved from all this.

This thread is literal AIDS.

I read through it just to be informed and see what’s going on, and the last 15 pages are literally nothing but the same 3-4 people saying the same things over and over.

Either you like the company or you don’t, but for the handful of you wondering why Asmus is responding in other threads and not here, they’re actually talked to nicely elsewhere, even when things have gone wrong.

There’s absolutely no reason to spend hours of your day, every day for over a week, saying the same thing over and over. Just cancel it and move on. Stop being so argumentative. You’re coming off like children.

I've been extremely critical and harsh regarding the brand and they're justified.

The brand earned it.

However, if the brand actually and truly fix the blatant quality issues resulting in real fixes with the figure and not in a half-assed manner . . . I'll be one of the first to state they did right to their collectors/customers in this instance.

I don't have a problem with admitting I was wrong, etc.

Until real proof of fixes are made available, my current view of the brand stands.

Those of us making repeated comments actually had an affect on the company. We were some of the few that called them out on their ****. We're part of the reason why some of you may get a new Hernietta and/or pants. So I think i will stick with acting like a child thank you very much.

Like I said, I'm keepin that wishful thinking of mine.

Even though the loyalists called me an asmus hater, I do still open the door for them to redeem their past mistakes and make things right.

One clear message from me: Revising and fixing the parts of this Ash figure will not change anything if they keep the shady and unethical attitude.

That is the one most important thing to fix. And then, only then, asmus will gain the customers trust back.

Those of us making repeated comments actually had an affect on the company. We were some of the few that called them out on their ****. We're part of the reason why some of you may get a new Hernietta and/or pants. So I think i will stick with acting like a child thank you very much.
as usual, Riggs.. just ignore them loyalists. They will do and say anything to defend asmus no matter what. :LOL:

Asmus being talked to nicely in that other thread, even when they do shady things, is exactly why this Fail Ash happened.
Asmus thinks that no matter how shady and wrong they are, they will always be accepted and talked nicely.. so there you go.

Except some people here still have logic and clear minds, and refused to get scammed. :)

Last edited:
as usual, Riggs.. just ignore them loyalists. They will do and say anything to defend asmus no matter what. :LOL:

Asmus being talked to nicely in that other thread, even when they do shady things, is exactly why this Fail Ash happened.
Asmus thinks that no matter how shady and wrong they are, they will always be accepted and talked nicely.. so there you go.

Except some people here still have logic and clear minds, and refused to get scammed. :)
I just dont understand some people, thanks to this post many people have seen whats going on, thanks to this post we put asmus under preassure to change things, we have seen they just lied to us with the proto henrietta, we have seen clear pics of the real product...
And theres people who still defend them, how blind and fanboy you have to be?
Now with all that evidence, instead of defending asmus (they cant because this set is a mess), they just say this post is trash, just cancel it, you are haters...
No, its not just cancel it, its showing people whats going on and discuss it. You like that mess and love asmus? Just buy it and let people with some critical thinking discuss it.
Blind fanboys are the worse... 15 years in this hobby and never seen something like this...

Last edited:
The fixes and inspections they made, which is Henrietta with hair and the misspelled name on the base and packaging.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642755917897.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642755917897.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 144
  • FB_IMG_1642755927286.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642755927286.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 145
Henrietta looks quite good in those photos, I wonder if they did modify it
Looks like a repaint and glue some fluff glued it the back.
Looks better than the production one, and also looks way worse than the one showed by asmus as "final product" not a prototype one

I just dont understand some people, thanks to this post many people have seen whats going on, thanks to this post we put asmus under preassure to change things, we have seen they just lied to us with the proto henrietta, we have seen clear pics of the real product...
And theres people who still defend them, how blind and fanboy you have to be?
Now with all that evidence, instead of defending asmus (they cant because this set is a mess), they just say this post is trash, just cancel it, you are haters...
No, its not just cancel it, its showing people whats going on and discuss it. You like that mess and love asmus? Just buy it and let people with some critical thinking discuss it.
Blind fanboys are the worse... 15 years in this hobby and never seen something like this...
Yes. It's beyond logic. But I guess that's what a blind love is.
Or is it their desperate attempt to defend asmus so the company will keep on going, and produce the figures that they want to have..
The point is, they will not look at the mistakes and just praise asmus no matter what. So just do what I did, push the ignore button on em. ;)

The fixes and inspections they made, which is Henrietta with hair and the misspelled name on the base and packaging.
Yes, I saw this on their FB.

Good news, I think. At least they are doing what they can to fix it.. and the zipper is now closed!
I salute this move from them. A little critique/input from me, in their FB post caption, they call this a "silly mistake".
I really hope they don't see this as a little mistake. This is something serious, and I hope they learn a lot from this. :)

I am happy for those who still have this in order, at least this will strike off several things that is need to be modded.

Last edited:
Yes. It's beyond logic. But I guess that's what a blind love is.
Or is it their desperate attempt to defend asmus so the company will keep on going, and produce the figures that they want to have..
The point is, they will not look at the mistakes and just praise asmus no matter what. So just do what I did, push the ignore button on em. ;)

Yes, I saw this on their FB.

Good news, I think. At least they are doing what they can to fix it.. and the zipper is now closed!
I salute this move from them. A little critique/input from me, in their FB post caption, they call this a "silly mistake".
I really hope they don't see this as a little mistake. This is something serious, and I hope they learn a lot from this. :)

I am happy for those who still have this in order, at least this will strike off several things that is need to be modded.
Yep its great they fix things, but as i said, those henriettas are not what they showed as a production piece...

Back