Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes , the colour and the hair style on her forehead, nothing to do with the look in the movie.

View attachment 556925View attachment 556926

We could also talk about:

-the dirt paint on the hands
-Someone talked about chainsaw blade and shotgun too short?
-Boots not weathered
-Normal shirt was weathered with the belt straps on, so you have an X drawn when not wearing it.
Want to sell linda head?
yes , the colour and the hair style on her forehead, nothing to do with the look in the movie.

View attachment 556925View attachment 556926

We could also talk about:

-the dirt paint on the hands
-Someone talked about chainsaw blade and shotgun too short?
-Boots not weathered
-Normal shirt was weathered with the belt straps on, so you have an X drawn when not wearing it.
Hi. Want to sell the head?

if they're casual fans who just want an Ash
Im curious about how many "casual" fans want to spend 350 usd in a figure.
Even casual fans have standars, and im not talking about screen accurancy, im talking about a henrietta that looks like a cheap ali express boltleg, im talking about a head that doesnt even fit the body if you dont remove the joint connection, im talking about 2 arms that are a joke...
Sure, i can buy you that casual fans could be fine with the regular version, but about the "luxury",i dont think so...
Asmus should have stuck in the 666 units, and released them properly, not in a rush and bad.
This could have been one of the best releases of the year, and its gona be the joke of the year

This thread is the worst
Not as bad as this ****
IMG_20220121_000017.jpg

Im curious about how many "casual" fans want to spend 350 usd in a figure.
Even casual fans have standars, and im not talking about screen accurancy, im talking about a henrietta that looks like a cheap ali express boltleg, im talking about a head that doesnt even fit the body if you dont remove the joint connection, im talking about 2 arms that are a joke...
Sure, i can buy you that casual fans could be fine with the regular version, but about the "luxury",i dont think so...
Asmus should have stuck in the 666 units, and released them properly, not in a rush and bad.
This could have been one of the best releases of the year, and its gona be the joke of the year
--

In fairness (GASP!) to the brand, if they did what you (and others) stated . . . it would have been the ultimate 1:6 figure of Ash Williams.

As for the (1:6) joke of the year, the year is far from over and we've yet to see what else the brand (and other brands) have in store for collectors/the hobby.

If anyone within the group or even this thread is a follower/friend of HT's Howard Chan, how about sending him the link to this thread and inquire if HT is interested in acquiring the license and do the subject justice properly and respectfully for $350.00 USD?

--

In fairness (GASP!) to the brand, if they did what you (and others) stated . . . it would have been the ultimate 1:6 figure of Ash Williams.

As for the (1:6) joke of the year, the year is far from over and we've yet to see what else the brand (and other brands) have in store for collectors/the hobby.

If anyone within the group or even this thread is a follower/friend of HT's Howard Chan, how about sending him the link to this thread and inquire if HT is interested in acquiring the license and do the subject justice properly and respectfully for $350.00 USD?
Howard isn't a fan of "western horror" I'm actually surprised they did Pennywise. Trying to get HT to do full on horror is a pipedream. And I think that's doubled down now with their tight relationship with Disney. Better luck trying to get Threezero or Blitzway

Howard isn't a fan of "western horror" I'm actually surprised they did Pennywise. Trying to get HT to do full on horror is a pipedream. And I think that's doubled down now with their tight relationship with Disney. Better luck trying to get Threezero or Blitzway
--

Okay.

SO . . .

If anyone within the group or even this thread is a follower/friend of the powers that be in charge of BLITZWAY and 3Z, how about sending them the link to this thread and inquire if they're interested in acquiring the license and do the subject justice properly and respectfully for $350.00 USD provided 3Z don't ever compromise production design and quality on their GI JOE and POWER RANGERS offerings and BLITZWAY just don't screw it up in anyway whatsoever.

Last edited:
One of my biggest queries at this point are how the new Henrietta’s are going to be. I highly doubt they had enough to just put hair on them and send them out so they must’ve gotten a new batch produced. I’m wondering if they instructed them to try and paint the new batch better as well. It’s not like Henrietta is the only issue, but that’s another reason I haven’t canceled yet.

I’ll wait patiently for my Sideshow order with the second Henrietta that will have hair and see if they made any attempt to get the paint ops better on that new batch of Henrietta’s. And then, only then, after I have it in hand and have been able to see the state of the figure and everything will I make a decision on if I’ll keep it or not. I see no reason, in my case and in my opinion, to not wait and receive it when: A. I have waited FARRRR longer for other releases in the past
& B. If I do decide to return it after I’ve gotten it in hand and seen the figure and the “Hairy Henrietta” I’ll still get a full refund the same as if I cancelled with the added benefit of knowing for sure that I had it in hand and was able to make a fully-informed decision not based on pictures alone.

Of course it won’t make any difference in regard to seeing pictures or having it in hand. It won’t magically have fitting pants or any of the other issues fixed, but it might have a slightly better paint app than some and I can make a better decision on whether I can or want to make any fixes myself. This is just where I’m at. I’m not an Asmus apologist or defender nor am I am Asmus basher or hater. I’m a first time Asmus buyer so I’m just rolling with it until I can make my decision on whether I want to return it and get a full refund or not. What I do know for certain, and have said in the past, is that I won’t be pre-ordering any future Asmus products. That’s something I know 100%.

This thread makes bald Henrietta look like a masterpiece
No, thanks to this post many people have seen what comes in the luxury set and canceled it before the home surprise.
Asmus have not posted any pics of the "luxury" set final production pieces in detal, just a close pics from the regular ash, one pic from the prototype henrietta saying its a production model and after a lot of preassure a pic from the base with ash hidding as much as they can from the luxury, i wonder why...
So no, thanks to this post many people have seen the reality of this set and how a company managed a failure.

No, thanks to this post many people have seen what comes in the luxury set and canceled it before the home surprise.
Asmus have not posted any pics of the "luxury" set final production pieces in detal, just a close pics from the regular ash, one pic from the prototype henrietta saying its a production model and after a lot of preassure a pic from the base with ash hidding as much as they can from the luxury, i wonder why...
So no, thanks to this post many people have seen the reality of this set and how a company managed a failure.
This thread is trash

Yeah they sent me a follow up email saying they can't change it and to place a new order for the standard I was like nope just give me back my deposit.
Here's the catch. You cancel your lux order but they have you purchase the standard separately. Doing this makes them look as if they're gaining more orders than cancellations. Then they can just say the luxury did bad because it was a large item or too expensive.

Here's the catch. You cancel your lux order but they have you purchase the standard separately. Doing this makes them look as if they're gaining more orders than cancellations. Then they can just say the luxury did bad because it was a large item or too expensive.
Well it doesn't matter now cause I asked to cancel the Lux and just refund me. Lol

Well it doesn't matter now cause I asked to cancel the Lux and just refund me. Lol
--

In all seriousness, I sincerely hope you and everyone who justifiably and rightfully requested a refund will receive your refund within the timeframe mentioned without any delay or excuses from the brand.

The worst case scenario is to file a claim/dispute with the payment method's financial institution.

Be sure to have the required documentation (i.e., e-mail confirming the deposit, payment, request for cancellation, etc.).

If inclined, contact the financial institution and speak with the dispute department and clearly explain the situation as the business charging you for a product that is not what was solicited, etc. Don't exaggerate or be non-transparent. Chances are good you'll likely win, but it also depends on the guidelines/policies of the financial institution.

Good luck to anyone who may end up going through this route if the brand does not follow through.

You gotta love trolls coming in here late to the game popping off at the mouth. lol It's a pleasure to block each and every one of them.
--

EH . . .

Without a doubt I've been added to the ignore/block list by many as well along with being called a troll and worse via PMs, etc.

This is not an ego or popularity contest last I checked or it is and I'm oblivious about the rules.

I think its ego for sure. Popularity for sure but only for the two or three people who support them. If you noticed the same few people keep liking their trolls posts.

With all the back and forth discussion over the past week, I'm going to watch the original trilogy streaming on HBO Max.

I'll be paying extra attention while viewing EVIL DEAD 2.

Back