Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although that Hair 'less'etta doesn't look as bad as the person's original photo, it's still a clear downgrade in quality of colour application and colour range compared to the 'production' (*cough* prototype *cough*) piece. The collar, mouth, lips, blood stains, eyeshadow etc don't look anything like their 'production' image. Linda looks ok though.

Bald By Dawn.

Attachments

• henrietta.png
    henrietta.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
Yes,
this is from one of the 6 packs we opened

Ok, can you confirm that the mass production will have the Henrietta on the left pic, not the right pic, both in paintjob and the hairdo?
henrietta.png

Because not only the right pic has no hair, but the paintjob is very very different from the actual production piece that you previously mentioned.
Please clarify this, thanks.

I've asked the rep again on the Asmus customer support not answering back. thread:

Let's see how they respond to that. ;)
Those poor reps are probably so stressed out now, haha. I've actually had good experiences with communicating with Asmus in the past, but this Ash situation has really blown up and is likely scaring them :ROFLMAO:

Totally off topic, but your artwork is really awesome! I've just given you a follow on instagram (MissRoMayo) I'm an illustrator too :) I drew the Ash in my profile pic :)

Although that Hair 'less'etta doesn't look as bad as the person's original photo, it's still a clear downgrade in quality of colour application and colour range compared to the 'production' (*cough* prototype *cough*) piece. The collar, mouth, lips, blood stains, eyeshadow etc don't look anything like their 'production' image. Linda looks ok though.

Bald By Dawn.

Almost looks like they used a different base for her skin color. Quite different.

Asmus is not answering anything. They are ignoring cancellations and Paypal disputes. What a poo show they are!
Well, now their true colors can be seen. :)
I'm glad finally karma got them, for all the bad things they've done to the customers. (y)
And I'm not talking about their subpar products, but the shady things they've done: how they suddenly put an additional charge despite the free shipping agreement, sending bad replacement parts to the customers, not answering customer complaints and requests for missing parts..

Those poor reps are probably so stressed out now, haha. I've actually had good experiences with communicating with Asmus in the past, but this Ash situation has really blown up and is likely scaring them :ROFLMAO:

Totally off topic, but your artwork is really awesome! I've just given you a follow on instagram (MissRoMayo) I'm an illustrator too :) I drew the Ash in my profile pic :)
Well, it's because of their own wrongdoings. They keep doing that and eventually this will happen. :)

And thank you so much!! I've visited your page, and your work is amazing!! I've followed you back! Maybe we can collaborate someday. :)(y)

Ooof, that possessed Ash head looks terrible. The hair sculpt on both heads makes me wonder if the sculptor has actually seen the movie?

Well, now their true colors can be seen. :)
I'm glad finally karma got them, for all the bad things they've done to the customers. (y)
And I'm not talking about their subpar products, but the shady things they've done: how they suddenly put an additional charge despite the free shipping agreement, sending bad replacement parts to the customers, not answering customer complaints and requests for missing parts..

Well, it's because of their own wrongdoings. They keep doing that and eventually this will happen. :)

And thank you so much!! I've visited your page, and your work is amazing!! I've followed you back! Maybe we can collaborate someday. :)(y)
Ah, thank you! I appreciate that a lot and yep, that sounds cool to me :D

I think cancelling the figure has made me start to pity Asmus a bit (well, the staff that who have to speak for them anyway) because I've lost that rage and frustration about the product I may have received. They do NOT deserve my pity though, as they could have rectified this by simply providing photos of everything! I wonder if they'll respond to your Henrietta comparison...

Ah, thank you! I appreciate that a lot and yep, that sounds cool to me :D

I think cancelling the figure has made me start to pity Asmus a bit (well, the staff that who have to speak for them anyway) because I've lost that rage and frustration about the product I may have received. They do NOT deserve my pity though, as they could have rectified this by simply providing photos of everything! I wonder if they'll respond to your Henrietta comparison...
Awesome! Let's do it someday! :D

I understand what you mean. I too felt that way loong time ago, but after so many experiences with them, I lost my pity because they are simply being shady. I really hope they will respond to my comparison post, as it will truly help everyone who preordered the item here.

I didn't preorder this Ash, and will never buy any of their products anymore.. but I just want to make sure what happened to me doesn't happen to anyone who preordered this item. Want to make sure they do the right thing to the customers here.

Bald By Dawn.
I think Henrietta looks pretty decent there. Particularly in relation to the earlier, really bad pic.

More in-hand photos by a Taiwanese collector.

Why did they try to play it off as if the bald Henrietta and bad paint job was just a one off? :lol What the hell is with the lying Asmus? Just own up to your ****** mistakes if that's what they are, not play it off with prototype pictures and ******** that the missing hair was a one time mistake. Real shady practice you guys are doing.

EtSCIMD.jpg
OrAGyXI.jpg
zWfUSnA.jpg

Last edited:
I’m still leaning towards keeping my order for the luxury but continuing to wait for some better in-hand pics. Would like to have a better idea for how wide-spread the Henrietta issue is, for one. But overall the reactions to the final product have been a bit over the top in my opinion. You would think this is the Star Ace Bride figure or something from how people are talking.

I’m still leaning towards keeping my order for the luxury but continuing to wait for some better in-hand pics. The reactions to the final product have been a bit over the top in my opinion. You would think this is the Star Ace Bride figure or something from how people are talking.
A bit over the top? Just look at the picture you have 2 post above.... I think the reaction is more than justify in a 360 dollar figure

Back