Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I know this Ash of ED2 is the only one in recent design list. So we will try to catch more from licensor but it's not in this year. Thank you.
Can you confirm that the Luxury Edition size has been changed and is no longer limited to 666? I can’t seem to find confirmation of that anyway. Thanks!

The amount ordered from our official website is still set as limited 666.
There are some orders cancelled and released few month ago if you are curious about the previous adjustment. Thank you for your inquiry.
Thank you for always taking the time to reply on this forum, were lucky to have a company like asmus !. How is the production going ? Are you able to share any news about what was tweaked ?

The amount ordered from our official website is still set as limited 666.
There are some orders cancelled and released few month ago if you are curious about the previous adjustment. Thank you for your inquiry.
Ah okay so it’s still limited to 666, thank you so much. We all really appreciate that you take the time to answer our questions and give us updates.

Can't see this being a December release probably looking more Feb time. Very excited for this 😎
Me too. I was slowly stopping collecting 1/6 due to the ubiquitous supply of superheroes and Star Wars stuff (which I love, but it's too much!) and this reinvigorated my interest in 1/6.

Don't have doubt. They have probably made a few changes like what we specified. Asmus does great work and listen to their customers sonI have no doubt they fixed it, and if we do see a small delay then that's a good thing.

From their chainsaw video on YouTube it say estimated shipping date is Jan 2022.

Also regarding changes to clothes in a comment they state " please wait for our unboxing video"

So my guess is we'll be seeing a final product unboxing very soon. 🍻
I didn't realise they did unboxings, looking forward to that ! Was the comment on Facebook ?

This gives me lots of hope they made some of the changes. But even if they didn’t, I’m SUPPERRRRR excited for this! I cannot wait.
After getting their Gandalf I think we're in for a real treat with this. Opening Gandalf was like Opening the old DX hot toys. Gandalf is a prime example of why I love Asmus.

They have amazing customer service, they always push for a better product. Very excited to see the final, not to mention people's mods.

20210510_162452.jpg

After getting their Gandalf I think we're in for a real treat with this. Opening Gandalf was like Opening the old DX hot toys. Gandalf is a prime example of why I love Asmus.

They have amazing customer service, they always push for a better product. Very excited to see the final, not to mention people's mods.

View attachment 549074
This is my first Asmus sixth scale and I’m extremely excited for it. I’ve seen a lot of their products (Gandalf especially) that just blow me away. And I love that they have someone here that actually interacts with the community and takes feedback. It’s so rare to have a company that cares like that. Can’t wait!

Looks like the wait will be a little longer, I'm cool with that take you're time Asmus ! There's no hurry, merry Christmas evil dead fans !View attachment 551361
Spoke with asmus a week or so ago and was told this was proity for the factory.

I'm really hoping they fix some of the issues at least. 😬

Back