Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey asmus any chance of seeing better pics of the possessed hand, dagger and Necronomicon please ?

Isn't Asmus Free Worldwide shipping? I know it's sold out now but Asmus offers Free Shipping or is it different for you guys over there?
Normally it’s free. Because of Covid Asmus are not shipping to Ireland. I can request DHL but it’s very expensive.
I have three figures waiting to ship from Asmus for the last few months.

Normally it’s free. Because of Covid Asmus are not shipping to Ireland. I can request DHL but it’s very expensive.
I have three figures waiting to ship from Asmus for the last few months.
Oh man...that's sucks. Yeah this covid **** needs to come end. I know Prime 1 is charging astronomical prices for standard shipping right now. I got quoted $820 to ship my Predator. Another guy got quoted over $1k for his 1:3 Batman. It's insane right now.

Loving that Deadite Linda head!
Quick question - do we think the Necronomicon will have accurate pages? That would be awesome

Oh man...that's sucks. Yeah this covid **** needs to come end. I know Prime 1 is charging astronomical prices for standard shipping right now. I got quoted $820 to ship my Predator. Another guy got quoted over $1k for his 1:3 Batman. It's insane right now.
Oh man! Those prices are killer!
I have moducases shipping in the next 2/3 weeks and I’m hoping the shipping is staying around what I was originally quoted lol

I would love some pages in the book, it would be really awesome
That would be cool and a cheap add on to make this even better, the book doesn't open I don't think but would of been cool. I know the book they did with Gandalf opens sort of which is cool.

Got my 2nd confirmation for Luxury. If anyone is looking TNS have a few slots on their site slightly more but free shipping.

Came across this post, translated to English. Looks like the book opens now I wonder if it just opens to 2 pages or if it has actual paper pages in it
Screenshot_2021-07-31-16-07-14~2.jpg

That's super cool!

I hope they do a box like they did for Gandalf was a beast. Unboxing that was like opening a hot toys back in the day, not to mention the packaging could be the book opening up to the figure.

Yeah I've often thought various Evil Dead figure releases over the years always missed a trick by not making a gatefold packaging box done up like the Necronomicon, with the front designed to look like the book cover, and the inside of the gatefold looking like a page with the ritual text on it, while the window box itself could be printed to look like the vortex, with the Ash figure in the middle of it. S'what I'd do, anyway.

Yeah I've often thought various Evil Dead figure releases over the years always missed a trick by not making a gatefold packaging box done up like the Necronomicon, with the front designed to look like the book cover, and the inside of the gatefold looking like a page with the ritual text on it, while the window box itself could be printed to look like the vortex, with the Ash figure in the middle of it. S'what I'd do, anyway.
I love this idea!

They are going to do what they did with the journal that came with Gandalf. It will open and have the same pages that the book had which is amazing.
But the book that came with Gandalf didn't open.

At least mine didn't, but mine had various other problems. Are you telling me later batches of Gandalf had books that opened?

But the book that came with Gandalf didn't open.

At least mine didn't, but mine had various other problems. Are you telling me later batches of Gandalf had books that opened?
They all opened. you might have had a defect with yours if you got it from Asmus I'd contact them and ask for a replacement I had Gandalf but sold him recently (might buy him again and keep him this time) but when I had him the book definitely opened and had full pages with all the writing.

Back