Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first time ordering through Asmus' site, do placed orders take time to appear in your Order list page
Our website backend system needs time to catch the record with Paypal or credit card system. It will need few days for connecting. Please wait and thank you for your patience. If you got your receipt from Paypal or your credit card then your order is ok. :)

Well, I’m impressed! I’m considering the regular due to budget and space limitations though. Might try and source a 1/6 blue shirt to rip up😂
And an Asmus Beetlejuice? Totally! That SS abomination was ridiculous. An Adam and Barbara 2 figure set with distorted faces and Lydia with camera accessory…..
Oh, and while we’re dream-collecting, please Asmus, a Willow line of figures would rock! Madmartigan’s final battle armour would be amazing. Just throwing it out there.
I also have space limitations. Realistically, I don't have space to use the display base. However, its too cool to pass up and the production number is so small that if you regret it in the long run your wallet's gonna cry.

666 split between two websites is going to go fast. Who knows what portion of that Sideshow got. Could have been most of it, half, or hardly any.
I’m assuming it’s accurate but if you go to Asmus’ site and add one to cart, change the # in the cart to 999 and it’ll update with however many are left. Said 96 just now.

Yeah this one was a no brainer. Who doesn't want this awesome figure with the extras. Now we play the waiting game knowing Asmus they will begin to tweak the figure now thanks to all the things pointed out. Also was surprised that it sold out at SS I was going to preorder it there for the payment plan but I rather get it directly from Asmus.

Asmus are great for tweaking products, the base on gandlaf had issues plugging stuff in but this shouldn't have the same issue. 🤷

I do think they'll listen to feedback especially as above they are active!

Gandalf was insanely good despite it's few faults but it really shows Asmus are always pushing limits.
20210510_162452.jpg

So is this the list guys ? - hair is too big. - harness should be all brown webbing except the leather strap with the gold ring. - face should have no cut on its nose and a cut between the brows and a large cut on the left cheek aswell as a bruise. - chainsaw bar should be longer and black with a silver chain blade. -shirt needs more weathering. Did I miss anything ?

Are you submitting the list to Andy Hsu?
The webbing material is wrong also right?
Also I don't think chainsaw has a hole in the blade could be wrong.
I'll have to double check the hole, I did put in the list that the harness should be brown webbing except for the strap with the gold ring that should be leather does it make sense ?

Are you submitting the list to Andy Hsu?
The webbing material is wrong also right?
Also I don't think chainsaw has a hole in the blade could be wrong.
Yep there's definitely a hole, it's abit too big on the asmus saw though and Ive been messaging them with references on Facebook of thing that need changing, I want this to be the best ash it can be, they're probably sick of seeing messages from me lol

Last edited:
Do think the deadite Ash heads paint needs to be toned down was more green with liver spots right?

Really love that they will improve this.
Not really green it just looks pale with some pink shading mostly around the eyes and mouth and yeah those pink liver spot thingies, I personally really like the way they've painted the deadite head, just needs white eyes. But you're right accuracy wise it needs to be toned down
images (10).jpeg

Last edited:
Back