Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Vergil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo received mine, apparently they've had issues with their e-mail server (or whatever) and every e-mail I was sending was bouncing back.

Thanks for the update Bornz0r, I've not heard anything through email still but I'll send another today. I heard from them on Friday through their facebook, but never got anything back again after their first reply :/

Thanks for the update Bornz0r, I've not heard anything through email still but I'll send another today. I heard from them on Friday through their facebook, but never got anything back again after their first reply :/
yeah, can also confirm email issues, they did get back to me finally about my replacement, but I was getting replies back a week after I sent it to update me. They have some severe backlog from holidays and other qc stuff, plus the dmc3 dante set is coming out soon, isn't it?

Still not got a paypal invoice as requested or response. We're coming up to almost a month after they originally sent the invoice on HiTRUST pay. I've contacted ~weekly through different media as their email bounced (other email, facebook, and contact form). Almost a month and a half since earlier orders got sent out. I know they have holidays, which I was okay to wait through, and qc problems and a new set coming out, which I'm a little less sympathetic towards as that's under their control... either way you'd think they'd want to get paid :p

I've lost interest to be honest. Maybe they'll send me the invoice, maybe they'll never get around to it. I'm not sending another message to chase them. Either way, I'm very unlikely to order from them again, and I definitely won't be ordering through them again. They've lost a lot of my good faith through this mess I'm still going through to just pay them.

I been trying to get in touch with them over email and faceboook but no luck whatsoever

I been trying to get in touch with them over email and faceboook but no luck whatsoever
Sorry you're in this club too :/ I've been seeing a lot of disappearing comments on their facebook about people who have paid but have not had shipping notice for weeks either. Are you in that situation?

Sorry you're in this club too :/ I've been seeing a lot of disappearing comments on their facebook about people who have paid but have not had shipping notice for weeks either. Are you in that situation?
I made a deposit and never got a final payment email from them to pay it off...

I was able to finally get in touch with Asmus on Facebook. They said they just finish clearing out the emails that was back log. They sent me an invoice manually to paid it off with shipping. So I should be expecting the item within next weeks.

Just ordered the regular version, Im okay with Vergil having just the Yamato. But for Dante, the deluxe is a must. And with Asmus customer service now a days, I’d rather buy from another site.

FINALLY got my invoice from Asmus. Lets see how long it takes for the figure to arrive now :|

@darkknight Definitely the right choice.

FINALLY got my invoice from Asmus. Lets see how long it takes for the figure to arrive now :|

Good to hear, I got my Dante deluxe but it was a headache from them. My brother also had it on preorder but they cancelled due to not being in stock. But he preordered it, and now it’s back on preorder with a price increase and they are not replying to his emails. No refund either.

I also got back in touch with them, my repairs finally went through, they're sending out the stuff soon, and the Dante upgrade kit is coming in april now.

Hi all,

Has anyone here received any news on their Vergil (Lux) order who ordered theirs through a local online retailer, rather than direct from Asmus?

I pre-ordered mine around September last year (from a website operating in Europe), but here we are in April with no movement...

KakaoTalk_20220620_160634768_02.jpg
KakaoTalk_20220620_160634768_01.jpg
KakaoTalk_20220620_160634768_03.jpg
KakaoTalk_20220620_160634768_04.jpg
KakaoTalk_20220620_160634768_05.jpg
KakaoTalk_20220620_160634768_06.jpg

Body custom (JXtoys JX-S03)
:)

Your posing of your crew inspires me to try and do better with mine! Your Vergil has his entire attitude down.

Back