Asmus Toys - Dante - DMC3 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pistols and the sword are included in the pack I think, if that's the case I would assume they were change, odd they would be included again for no reason, so I assumed it was another upgrade.
They are included with the figure as those are his standard weapons why wouldn't they included them? It wouldn't make since to rerelease the figure again with the new weapons, and not include the standard one's. Also I don't think the upgrade pack will include them but they just showed the images of the rack because I believe that will be included. So the upgrade pack only includes the new weapons and sculpts with the weapon rack to display in case that's what you meant. Update: Ok I assume you mean the upgrade pack so I was correct here is the details about what's included.
The DANTE (DMC III) Upgrade Package features:

One Super detail head sculpt accurately depicted from the video game in smirk expression

One Super detail head sculpt accurately depicted from the video game in action expression

Upgrade Package Includes:

• One Agni and Rudra
  • One set of Cerberus:
  • One Nevan
  • One double barrel shotgun
  • One set of Weapon rack

Yeah, I understand you're mistaken. It's definitely shown in the picture! lol

Asmus should have taken a new picture so that the viewer would not be confused.
Or write "Rebelion, E&I are not included in upgrade pack" in the picture.

Yeah, I understand you're mistaken. It's definitely shown in the picture! lol

Asmus should have taken a new picture so that the viewer would not be confused.
Or write "Rebelion, E&I are not included in upgrade pack" in the picture.
I think the point was to show the weapon rack can hold everything though I can see why it's confusing people will assume they are included. Lol

To clear the confusion, Did a quick edit
DMC3DanteEXPpackage_1800x1800.jpg

To clear the confusion, Did a quick edit
View attachment 550576
I thinkk it'd look similarly full with cerberus placed top left. If you break it down by part pricing it's still a good deal. each of the weapons would be 20$ alone easy, the heads themselves if it's two whole heads and not a magnetic face like the original, would be 20-40 a pop easy.

I thinkk it'd look similarly full with cerberus placed top left. If you break it down by part pricing it's still a good deal. each of the weapons would be 20$ alone easy, the heads themselves if it's two whole heads and not a magnetic face like the original, would be 20-40 a pop easy.
The heads are full sculpts with hair on both as you can tell the hair is different then the first release, and the magnet idea didn't really look good on the old one when switching out. At least here they both have their own hair piece which is more convenient when switching them out.

The heads are full sculpts with hair on both as you can tell the hair is different then the first release, and the magnet idea didn't really look good on the old one when switching out. At least here they both have their own hair piece which is more convenient when switching them out.

And if there are two complete heads, it is possible to reproduce the story with Vergil.(DMC3 Mission 7)
The previous DMC3 Dante was a facial replacement type, so it was disappointing in that regard.

I'm very satisfied with Asmus' decision.

And in fact, I don't think there's a need to take a full picture of the configuration of the upgraded part.
Anyway, this is because only previous Dante buyers will buy it. And we already understand the components,
so there is no reason to overpack them,

and I think it is more important to provide accurate information than that. :)

And if there are two complete heads, it is possible to reproduce the story with Vergil.(DMC3 Mission 7)
The previous DMC3 Dante was a facial replacement type, so it was disappointing in that regard.

I'm very satisfied with Asmus' decision.

And in fact, I don't think there's a need to take a full picture of the configuration of the upgraded part.
Anyway, this is because only previous Dante buyers will buy it. And we already understand the components,
so there is no reason to overpack them,

and I think it is more important to provide accurate information than that. :)
oh, you mean when he fights Vergil and their hair is down?

That upgrade package is kinda cool, something HT would never do.

Probably my least favorite Dante look though, hate that weird bra strap thing.
It's an intergrated gun holster, he's meant to wear a shirt or something under teh coat, but in dmc3 he sorta just throws his coat on not expecting to have to go shirtless the entire game....but then again he's also doing that in the prequel manga.

I don't think they are saying they are interchangeable they are saying how the sculpt looks under the hair piece it should also still have ears. I was worried also. Lol

For that reason, there is no reason for the bangs and back hair to be separated like that.
That certainly means to separate the hair bangs and replace the face.

It's terrible to think that we can see the junction line between the hair bangs and the back hair when we look from the side.
Like Figma or something.

For that reason, there is no reason for the bangs and back hair to be separated like that.

It's terrible to think that we can see the junction line between the hair bangs and the back hair when we look from the side.
Like Figma or something.
We could comment and say we just want a single hair piece and not in two pieces. They should still do it that way I don't want to see a seam line.

Like Figma or something.
Is it? I think my old hot toys Leon and Wesker are like that....I think my asmus leon might be like that too, really depends on how they handle the pieces. If I'm looking at this right, I think they're just molding the entire back half of the head with the hair plastic? Are they doiing the magnet face again? This image is really unclear.

Is it? I think my old hot toys Leon and Wesker are like that....I think my asmus leon might be like that too, really depends on how they handle the pieces. If I'm looking at this right, I think they're just molding the entire back half of the head with the hair plastic? Are they doiing the magnet face again? This image is really unclear.
They aren't both sculpts will come with their own hairpiece but it's going to be in spit into two pieces rather then being one solid piece going over the sculpts kinda like what they did with DMC5 Dante.

They aren't both sculpts will come with their own hairpiece but it's going to be in spit into two pieces rather then being one solid piece going over the sculpts kinda like what they did with DMC5 Dante.
so dmcv dante was done like this, or he wasn't? Have they ever done this before?

Does it matter how they do it? If it looks good and there aren't any issues, that's what should matter. Or is it more in wanting 2 actual headsculpts rather than an interchangeable face sculpt?

Does it matter how they do it? If it looks good and there aren't any issues, that's what should matter. Or is it more in wanting 2 actual headsculpts rather than an interchangeable face sculpt?

1640108529692.png

1640108573685.png

Asmus promoted with photos that two complete heads were components.
Not in the form of a face replacement.

It was not once or twice that Asmus took ambiguous action in this way,
(Nero's coat color, weapon size / DMC5 dante's shirt color / Cancel the release of Nightmare without notice / etc)

and it was an obvious false advertising act.
I think the satisfaction with it is different between 'two complete heads' and 'one head with two faces'.

To say that this is simply a difference in individual understanding,
don't you think the big problem is that their attitudes are ambiguous?

Even if you look at that picture, the shapes of the two hairs are pretty different!
Isn't it hard to think that his hair and face are separated from each other?

1640109941974.png

If you look closely at the official photos,
you can find traces of them removing the junction line of Dante's hair with Photoshop.

Can you see that horrible trace?
It is surprising that this is the best way for Asmus to hide their problems.

1640110217442.png
1640110355949.png

And we'll have to see the hair with the dents.
At least previous DMC3 Dante didn't have this problem.

Last edited:
View attachment 551568
View attachment 551569

Asmus promoted with photos that two complete heads were components.
Not in the form of a face replacement.

It was not once or twice that Asmus took ambiguous action in this way,
(Nero's coat color, weapon size / DMC5 dante's shirt color / Cancel the release of Nightmare without notice / etc)

and it was an obvious false advertising act.
I think the satisfaction with it is different between 'two complete heads' and 'one head with two faces'.

To say that this is simply a difference in individual understanding,
don't you think the big problem is that their attitudes are ambiguous?

Even if you look at that picture, the shapes of the two hairs are pretty different!
Isn't it hard to think that his hair and face are separated from each other?

View attachment 551577

If you look closely at the official photos,
you can find traces of them removing the junction line of Dante's hair with Photoshop.

Can you see that horrible trace?
It is surprising that this is the best way for Asmus to hide their problems.

View attachment 551578View attachment 551579

And we'll have to see the hair with the dents.
At least previous DMC3 Dante didn't have this problem.

It is ambiguous but as I'm looking at those photos, I'm assuming that there are two headsculpts with interchangeable faces and hair pieces. So you can use face A or B on hair A or the other way around with hair B. The hairstyles are different from each other.

As for the the seam at the side, it doesn't bother me.

It's unfortunate that Nightmare got silently cancelled but I'm thinking there weren't enough people that ordered V and Griffon/Shadow. I wasn't interested in V even if that was designed well as the headsculpt likeness and body was off.

Maybe you can @ their rep in these boards to clarify some stuff. I can't remember the username but you may find it in the LOTR threads.

Back