Asmus Toys - Dante - DMC3 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok it's confirmed on their website for the figure yes it's a new body. From the figure details.
The DANTE (DMC III) Sixth Scaled Action Figure features:

• Asmus ADAM +bulk body
  • Approximately 31 cm tall
  • Over 32 points of articulation

View attachment 549726

It is a good thing that DMC3 Dante, who was lacking in many ways,
is well modified and resold this opportunity.

However, considering those who previously purchased old DMC3 Dante,
Asmus should consider selling only the modified parts separately too.

I'm still disappointed in Asmus for not being able to buy Vergil's Beowulf separately.
definitely way closer, I think the nose doesn't go down far enough going by the picture on the far left, but it's much closer. I did wind up picking it up on their website direrctly.

Now I feel stupid for not getting Lux Vergil so I can get him to go with Dante. Also like Dante, I would have liked Asmus/POP toys to had redo at least the coat on him(Vergil), as it's not leather in DMC3. It's like a silk material almost which makes more sense in longevity sake.

Now I feel stupid for not getting Lux Vergil so I can get him to go with Dante. Also like Dante, I would have liked Asmus/POP toys to had redo at least the coat on him(Vergil), as it's not leather in DMC3. It's like a silk material almost which makes more sense in longevity sake.
I feel you on the silk coat for Vergil, I think I said the same thing when that figure came out. They thankfully got it mostly right on dmcv Vergil. but I think Asmus does pleather because they think people expect it since pleather seems to equate to high value in some eyes.

I feel you on the silk coat for Vergil, I think I said the same thing when that figure came out. They thankfully got it mostly right on dmcv Vergil. but I think Asmus does pleather because they think people expect it since pleather seems to equate to high value in some eyes.
1639238574550.png

1639238618748.png

Even in the official photos they took, the leather looks in poor condition.
Such wrinkled parts rip as time goes by.

KakaoTalk_20211212_011150264.jpg

Certainly, DMC3 Vergil's coat is in very good condition, and there are still no wounds.
I want to ask them why this difference occurs.

This is why I love Asmus. They’re doing a 2.0, and giving early adopters the option of purchasing a “dlc pack” to upgrade/update their Dante.

Asmus are the best.

They will ALWAYS have my bow, sword and axe.

View attachment 550043

View attachment 550044

Even in the official photos they took, the leather looks in poor condition.
Such wrinkled parts rip as time goes by

Certainly, DMC3 Vergil's coat is in very good condition, and there are still no wounds.
I want to ask them why this difference occurs.
I'd bet it's something to do with the chemical colors needed to make the redm not getting along wiuth the pleather chemicals. I wish I could just commission some legit genuine leather articles, or even a cloth coat that's as accurate jsut to not deal with the pleather cracking. Thisn is why I like Lady, Nero, and DMCV Vergil so much, little to no pleather bits

Found a photo of the new Dante sculpt by Asmus on FB. The sculptor posted it on his page, It looks so much cleaner and better and you can see the resemblance to their DMC3 Vergil a bit which is what we wanted from the start as they are twins and look more alike in DMC3.
img_1_1639289947819.jpg

Are the weapons correctly scaled this time?
I would say so since if you buy the upgrade pack you get the old rebellion and ebony and Ivory, which they wouldn't bother to include if they were exactly the same.

I'm more excited about the shotgun.

I'm buying this pack, and I like the new head looks a bit like their Vergil. Just wish we had a smirking one again with these facial proportions, but I'll settle for the angry one :p Also, super grateful they're doing an upgrade package!!

I'm buying this pack, and I like the new head looks a bit like their Vergil. Just wish we had a smirking one again with these facial proportions, but I'll settle for the angry one :p Also, super grateful they're doing an upgrade package!!
I agree, but the neutral is more in line with the promo shots, and the yelling head is more interesting. I think we even suggested a more dramatic head, I'm happy to get Nevan and the other weapons more than anything.

I agree, but the neutral is more in line with the promo shots, and the yelling head is more interesting. I think we even suggested a more dramatic head, I'm happy to get Nevan and the other weapons more than anything.
The shotgun is what I've been wanting the most. Lol of course all the new weapons are a bonus.

No kidding, I think we begged their forum rep for it like 20 times lmao.
Exactly for all three Dante's we've gotten, not one of them had the shotgun. At least they are including it now, plus when I don't have DMC3 Dante using it I'll have DMC5 Dante with it. Lol

I hope the asmus rep returns, I want to know why the pistols and sword are different from the original. I don't mind getting an extra pair of guns out of the upgrade, but I would like to know why.

I hope the asmus rep returns, I want to know why the pistols and sword are different from the original. I don't mind getting an extra pair of guns out of the upgrade, but I would like to know why.
How are they different they are exactly the same.

How are they different they are exactly the same.
the pistols and the sword are included in the pack I think, if that's the case I would assume they were change, odd they would be included again for no reason, so I assumed it was another upgrade.

the pistols and the sword are included in the pack I think, if that's the case I would assume they were change, odd they would be included again for no reason, so I assumed it was another upgrade.
They are included with the figure as those are his standard weapons why wouldn't they included them? It wouldn't make since to rerelease the figure again with the new weapons, and not include the standard one's. Also I don't think the upgrade pack will include them but they just showed the images of the rack because I believe that will be included. So the upgrade pack only includes the new weapons and sculpts with the weapon rack to display in case that's what you meant. Update: Ok I assume you mean the upgrade pack so I was correct here is the details about what's included.
The DANTE (DMC III) Upgrade Package features:

One Super detail head sculpt accurately depicted from the video game in smirk expression

One Super detail head sculpt accurately depicted from the video game in action expression

Upgrade Package Includes:

• One Agni and Rudra
  • One set of Cerberus:
  • One Nevan
  • One double barrel shotgun
  • One set of Weapon rack

Back