Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but if he's sharing it, it probably means we're inching closer to release on it. Probably got the all clear from Asmus that they're deep in production now.

What panic are you referring to?
How Gandalf the White sold out in a day, there was a bunch of panic after that before it went back up at Asmus and other retailers. It would be nice to avoid that this time for all involved, so just thought maybe Asmus could keep us a little more involved this time around.

I was told by customer support that the Boromir 2.0 is almost done but they can not yet confirm if they will be able to release/dispatch it in December. I think we will see Boromir in Jan/Feb as everything is being delayed constantly lately.

I don't mind delays if they are needed to perfect the figure as much as possible. I don't want Asmus to rush figures to make some deadline and then see the figure suffer from issues. Asmus, take as much time as you need! (y)

I believe they did. I think the rest of the figure is exactly the same as V1, except the sculpt, so offering one to all of us that have V1 is a must IMO.
I would not say it is a must. No other 1/6 company offer updated head sculpts if 2.0 is released. Asmus should be praised for doing that.

How Gandalf the White sold out in a day, there was a bunch of panic after that before it went back up at Asmus and other retailers. It would be nice to avoid that this time for all involved, so just thought maybe Asmus could keep us a little more involved this time around.
In all fairness, they did tell us five days before Gandalf went live. Granted, maybe no one anticipated how quickly he would sell. But I wouldn’t call that a “panic”.

Back