Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, definitely going to want a few of these for my customs. Any chance of doing a run of the heads by themselves? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

So is that a tease in the back ground? Wings with “Night Guard”. Knight Guard?
3BA2F74D-A37E-48AD-B021-7631BF9E3330.jpeg

Yeah, definitely going to want a few of these for my customs. Any chance of doing a run of the heads by themselves? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Seconding this. I have the original Aragorn and this hair sculpt looks far superior. Would love to use this sculpt on my original Aragorn figure. Or even just the hair sculpt to replace the original hair.

I will also be getting this full figure for a Helms Deep display. Hoping an alternate Gimli and Legolas are in the plans too!

Seconding this. I have the original Aragorn and this hair sculpt looks far superior. Would love to use this sculpt on my original Aragorn figure. Or even just the hair sculpt to replace the original hair.

I will also be getting this full figure for a Helms Deep display. Hoping an alternate Gimli and Legolas are in the plans too!

I have two of the original Aragorns and one of the slims plus an extra slim head sculpt so I would love to be able to pick up an extra head sculpt or two of this one along with the figure.

I have the original Aragorn and the slim hs.
If the final version is good enough, I would have to pick another extra hs.
Asmus will the new hs have rooted hair or not?

I'm not 100% convinced of the head sculpt just yet. May need a few more pics. The teeth are throwing it off, somehow. The hairline may be another issue.

I'll most likely still be picking up this figure but would really like for Asmus to hit a home-run here.

Definitely curious if Asmus will release just the head sculpts. I don't see that as likely.

Those wings on the table are definitely eagle wings, as they match up well with my Sideshow "Eagle vs Fellbeast" statue's eagle wings. Curious what the project is.

Wings are probably something DMC related or to do with one of their other licenses. I can’t see them releasing a LOTR Eagle unless it’s part of some mental crown series set with Gandalf The White.

This has probably.come up before, but I recently repurchased the Asmus Aragorn and was wondering if anyone found a good 1/6 Anduril (or close enough in scale) to use with it on display?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

That might be the best Aragorn likeness I've seen. (And I own a LOT of them.)

I'm 100% buying the figure, but I'd totally buy a second head, too, if you guys offered them. He looks fantastic.

Back