ASMUS TOYS : Aragorn @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking at this because I figured picking one up might entice me to get the Helm's Deep Aragorn...it says it's scaled to fit a hobbit body and not a 1/6 body? What sense does that make?
It's made scaled for Asmus body, that's what it means. And all you need to know.
And here you can see it sitting on this body:
BearerBody_1024x1024@2x.jpg

UPD.: I see. He just copypasted the whole text for the three heads :)
But this photo gives you head's proportion idea:
RangerBody_1024x1024@2x.jpg

How long does Popcultcha take to ship things? It’s been a week since I ordered this and haven’t heard a thing about shipping or anything.

How long does Popcultcha take to ship things? It’s been a week since I ordered this and haven’t heard a thing about shipping or anything.

I would like to know that too.

Ordered the Han Solo Deluxe with the 20% discount at the beginning of the week. And havn't heard anything yet, too.
But my credit card has been charged since yesterday.

@chrisstruthers
FYI. Just got this notification from popcultcha:

"We have now invoiced your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for picking and packing. You will receive email notifications when your order is processed and once again when it ships."

@chrisstruthers
FYI. Just got this notification from popcultcha:

"We have now invoiced your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for picking and packing. You will receive email notifications when your order is processed and once again when it ships."
Hmm, I’ll have to email them.

Still waiting on this from Popcultcha... now over 3 weeks without a single update to the Tracking No., and that was with paying for express shipping.

Can’t say I’ll be using them again even if there’s a good deal.

Still waiting on this from Popcultcha... now over 3 weeks without a single update to the Tracking No., and that was with paying for express shipping.

Can’t say I’ll be using them again even if there’s a good deal.
I've preordered a couple of Hot Toys figures paying my $100 deposits only for them to receive the figures and not request the balance paid until after I emailed them asking what was happening. They do pack well at least...

I've preordered a couple of Hot Toys figures paying my $100 deposits only for them to receive the figures and not request the balance paid until after I emailed them asking what was happening. They do pack well at least...
I’m not too happy about paying for express shipping and having it take longer than the standard shipping option though. Obviously not their fault but still annoying and I’d at least expect to be refunded the difference.

Looks like all figure companies face the same problem... Hope the pandemic could be passing through asap and thanks for all of you understanding.
I’m not too happy about paying for express shipping and having it take longer than the standard shipping option though. Obviously not their fault but still annoying and I’d at least expect to be refunded the difference.

Looks like all figure companies face the same problem... Hope the pandemic could be passing through asap and thanks for all of you understanding.
I'm waiting for my Gimli from Asmus and a Cody from Toyswonderland.... and it makes sense cuz the pademic BUT I bought from Threezero site and they sent me the figure for ~30 USD and I got it in 2 weeks (And I'm from Chile) so I dont understad why they can send cheap and fast :c

Damn! How much do these cost and are they available for preorder?!

The sculpts look even better painted, though I do feel like the lower lip/chin/jaw is pushed forward a bit on the Aragorn sculpt, like it has a bit of an underbite.

Back