Asmus Toys : 1/6th Theoden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that's a beautiful figure. My pre-order is in on this guy and everyone else you listed. Love seeing you hit your stride with this line and as a company right now. Bravo!

Since our license are ready and go,
we will still try to manage to produce at least 6 new LOTR figure this year.

Theoden, Elrond, Gladeriel and Twlight Witchking should all be ready to go by the end of this year,
we are jaming Aragorn in Helm's deep in the timeline and Elf soldier, 2019 is still looking to be exciting in our LOTR line.

Excellent! :yess: I'm in for Elrond, Galadriel and Helms Deep Aragorn.

Will hopefully be getting Theoden too...just waiting for the UK retailers to put him up for pre-order. :impatient:

The armor looks really cool. I'm trying not to get sucked too far into LOTR. But I'm getting the new Gandalf. I'm also interested in gold armored Elrond, Thranduil with the crown, and crown versions of Saruman, Legolas, and maybe Aragorn.

Theoden, Elrond, Gladeriel and Twlight Witchking should all be ready to go by the end of this year,
we are jaming Aragorn in Helm's deep in the timeline and Elf soldier, 2019 is still looking to be exciting in our LOTR line.

GREAT NEWS!

left one looks like it's from a cellphone so it has the typical cell phone lens distortion.

Yep, cellphone is the culprit.

Dear Asmus, as for Elrond please consider a sort of DX with armored (hopefully flashback from FOTR) and unarmored figure. Please don't leave such a beautiful elven armor behind. Armor you could recycle for Gil-Galad <3

Will we get a king of the dead figure at some point ? Also, will we see Sauron for 2020? Keep up the amazing work guys!

Fantastic news!! Best info to come out of SDCC, for sure.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but Theoden at SDCC was a production figure.

Nice to know he is so close to arriving but I hope that the gal on the hair piece is not that noticeable. Maybe with some futzing it sits better? Otherwise he will end up with his helmet always on in my display.

I’m VERY excited to hear more about the elven soldier. I hope it’s the one from the prologue of FOTR... With the awesome shield, crested helmet, bow, and sword/spear. I always thought those looked so awesome!

Can't wait for someone to get a hold of a second head and hair it. It will look so great.

Finally decided to place my order. That scene in RoTK is my favorite scene in movies after all. Asmus, please consider releasing his horse. The armor on that horse makes it very difficult for an average joe to kit bash one and Theoden is only half the presence without his horse.

As much as I love Theoden, I'm holding out for some Elven figures and Uruks :D But he is tempting me

"I go now to my fathers ... in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed ..."

Man, that scene gets me every single time.

That's because the character was passionate and not afraid to show his emotions. Bernard had some awesome lines, when Theodred dies, in Helms deep and his last battle in the fields to name a few. I found him so engaging to watch!

"I go now to my fathers ... in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed ..."

Man, that scene gets me every single time.

That's because the character was passionate and not afraid to show his emotions. Bernard had some awesome lines, when Theodred dies, in Helms deep and his last battle in the fields to name a few. I found him so engaging to watch!

:exactly: :goodpost: Love Theoden, definitely one of my favourite characters in the trilogy. Bernard Hill was so well cast in that role. he portrayed him fantastically IMO. :)

Back