Asmus Toys : 1/6th Theoden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what's going on with that hairline but looks great in every other regard!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

And I'm betting that hairline won't be nearly as noticeable in person.

Pre-ordered. Enthusiastically.

I'm a little surprised this is a pre-order and not just an in-stock order. I thought they'd said he was already in production and might ship right away.

Either way, I'm pretty stoked. I think he looks fantastic!

Wow, this is on another level for them. I’m actually scaling down my collection and trying to pull out of this hobby but this I might actually get.

This looks fantastic! Great work Asmus!! :clap

Theoden is one of my favourite LOTR characters so a definite purchase for me! :rock

Woah, they're doing better and better !! Ordered of course !
:D

another home run, Asmus, well done , it feels great having supported the company from the beginning , to see it grow like that

well that will make it easier for me to do my own hair piece I guess. Until I got that done helmet will stay on but looks great otherwise.

Hoping to see this and more at SDCC next week. Or even better take him home with me?

How about that Asmus?

Superb figure! Grail character! Preoreding right-away. I wish I could go back in time to 2013 me and tell him that in 6 years the clumsy withcking will turn into this. Theoden King!

Wow, this is on another level for them. I’m actually scaling down my collection and trying to pull out of this hobby but this I might actually get.

I'm supposedly slowing down but ASMUS keeps killin' it - and I don't even collect a lot of LOTR. But - Eomer. Had to get Theoden luv those characters and the Rohan aesthetic. If they put out out a gowned Eowyn I'd get her too. PO'd at BBTS.

Back