Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy, got Arwen in. Here are a few quick pics:
Arwen 2 01.JPG
Arwen 2 02.JPG
Arwen 2 03.JPG
Arwen 2 04.JPG
Arwen 2 05.JPG
Arwen 2 06.JPG
Arwen 2 07.JPG

Thank you for the pictures, darkeyes! Looks great there, much better likeness than the first. It’s not perfect but I’m looking forward to it regardless.

Sculpt looks great and paint looks nice and clean.

I never thought the sculpt on the first one was bad, just the final paint did the sculpt some disservice. I've seen the first one's sculpt repainted, and it looked pretty dang good.

Now waiting for the regular release to get shipped after @darkeyes post of the DLX as I have a 33k yen die cast mecha at the end of the month with a possible DHL fee of nearly mid 20k yen... :eek:

Yep... My various hobbies are getting out of hand, plus it's time to off load the unwanted stuff that's been sitting around my room and in storage.

Rovi, can you provide any insight on how this is shipping out? I paid a week ago but no shipping notification. With the added shipping cost I thought this would ship quicker.

I’m not mad, just wondering if you can please explain how Asmus is getting these sent out.

Rovi, can you provide any insight on how this is shipping out? I paid a week ago but no shipping notification. With the added shipping cost I thought this would ship quicker.

I’m not mad, just wondering if you can please explain how Asmus is getting these sent out.
Im in the same boat (probably literally lol)! Last time my Elven archer shipped I never got an email until I inquired. Maybe same thing happening here?

Hi mate, thanks for your inquiry to let me describe the logistic situation in our commodity dep. The batch of Arwen Luxury edition this time as I know our factory shipped them separately, they were dispatched to several batches. So the parcels were not arrived at Taiwan in the same time, and we start sending the balance notice in the time while we got the first parcel arrived. So, just wait for your order fulfilled to delivery. It may not take too long.

I just received a message from Fedex saying that I must pay 45 dollars for import, of which 18 are for the management of fedex. Not only have I paid 60 more for the deluxe, then I paid 20 dollars more for a shipment that I did not "contract" when I preordered the figure with asmus and now 18 more for the transport company that I did not choose. I see it normal to pay import fees, but to pay 18 more to fedex when I would not have had to pay for the usual mail that I was supposed to be hiring, it seems like a scam. I feel cheated, I don't even want to see the figure anymore. I have paid 125 dollars more for a chair. Asmus is over for me.

I just received a message from Fedex saying that I must pay 45 dollars for import, of which 18 are for the management of fedex. Not only have I paid 60 more for the deluxe, then I paid 20 dollars more for a shipment that I did not "contract" when I preordered the figure with asmus and now 18 more for the transport company that I did not choose. I see it normal to pay import fees, but to pay 18 more to fedex when I would not have had to pay for the usual mail that I was supposed to be hiring, it seems like a scam. I feel cheated, I don't even want to see the figure anymore. I have paid 125 dollars more for a chair. Asmus is over for me.
Are you sure it's NOT a scam?
Just asking cause I had that happen to me once when I bought a figure from Manila...
"FedEx" sent me a message to say my parcel wouldn't be released to me.unless I paid xxxx..
I didnt pay,and the item still came.to me.

Im in the same boat (probably literally lol)! Last time my Elven archer shipped I never got an email until I inquired. Maybe same thing happening here?
Me too. I am waiting on my tracking/shipment email. If I don’t hear anything for a few more days I might send an email to put my mind at ease.

Got a FedEx alert today that said my delivery would be delayed until Monday. Which was fine.

Then got another alert that said it was on the truck and out for delivery today.

Then got another alert that said nobody was home and it couldn't be delivered.

Which was a lie. Nobody tried. I was in the room next to the door all day.

Then got another alert saying because "nobody was there" she'll be delivered on Monday.

I don't mind the delay. It's the needless lying that irritates me. Amazon does this sometimes too and it bugs the hell out of me.

My Exclusive was delivered today.
Nobody was at home, they just left it.
Won’t have time to open it until Monday though.
I like that Asmus has been using corner protectors on the shipping box the last couple of figures I’ve received.

Great nobody wants to review theirs, meanwhile all of us are waiting for our shipment emails. Feel a bit salty but I get it.

Back