Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RandomHero: I made a deposit for the regular version (Death Frock) of Arwen when it was up for solicitation two years ago and keep my emails/screen shots from them.

Nothing else came afterwards after the screwed up DLX release and I checked both this thread and on the Amsus Questions thread. I even checked my spam inbox and nothing was posted, I have not contacted Rovi yet after all these years as I was hoping to get some answers on this thread.

@RandomHero: I made a deposit for the regular version (Death Frock) of Arwen when it was up for solicitation two years ago and keep my emails/screen shots from them.

Nothing else came afterwards after the screwed up DLX release and I checked both this thread and on the Amsus Questions thread. I even checked my spam inbox and nothing was posted, I have not contacted Rovi yet after all these years as I was hoping to get some answers on this thread.
Reach out to [email protected] and see if they can’t help you. Or maybe @Asmus can get help started, but I’d send an email over.

Update: Sent an email last week and paid it off thirty mins ago. I might have deleted it my mistake while purging my inbox/spam folder as I get pepper sprayed with useless junk and just mass delete everything without looking at it.

Will see if I finally get Arwen in hand depending on the shipping situation overseas.

0F5C6C98-6A3A-4F30-AE36-A2964C5DFA71.jpeg
Made it to Vancouver, B.C yesterday via EMS. Everything is there and double checked just to verify all the correct parts after reading screwed up orders of missing or mismatched parts.

Now is the debate if I want to pick up the Nazgul v.2 or wait for a newer version of Sir Christopher Lee.

View attachment 614190Made it to Vancouver, B.C yesterday via EMS. Everything is there and double checked just to verify all the correct parts after reading screwed up orders of missing or mismatched parts.

Now is the debate if I want to pick up the Nazgul v.2 or wait for a newer version of Sir Christopher Lee.
Congratulations! She looks great. Good to hear everything was present and correct. (y)

I finally got my Arwen (there were no shipping options for Ukraine from Hongkong, first because of covid then because of the war). I got the standard release, and I love the box. I would like her eyes to be slightly bigger, but overall it's a nice figure. Like to play with her ears to be seen while setting a pose, as some collectors already did. Also, her body is stained by the dress, but I suppose it is not a big deal as it is not seen (I also suppose it happened because of the additional pressure of the packaging).
I also like how they worked on her skin tone and the head-paint perfectly fitting the body-paint.

Back