Asmus LotR Crown series: how will you handle upgrades re: your existing collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they offer to ship the head sculpt along with the full figure in order to save on shipping.

I remember that they did that with the Aragorn "slim" figure.

Is there anything different between ordering Gandalf from them directly and Sideshow? I would rather wait it out and see what their final product looks like.

Is there anything different between ordering Gandalf from them directly and Sideshow? I would rather wait it out and see what their final product looks like.

Have ordered from both, and even via Amazon. Also BBTS. No problems so far. BBTS took the longest but has awesome double boxing.

I like to use Sideshow re getting a few reward points.

Sauron 1:6 crown release please. Take my money.

Slim hope but I would pick up Gil-Galad/Elendil in a heartbeat too.

Hey there guys, I am not sure if this has been asked before but is Asmus planning to release the whole fellowship under the crown series?

Hey there guys, I am not sure if this has been asked before but is Asmus planning to release the whole fellowship under the crown series?
They haven’t said yes or no, it’s still early to tell. So far we have had only one crown release and it’s likely the second will be Gandalf the White. A lot of us have been eager for a crown Aragorn.

They are (understandably) moving at a snail's pace with the Crown line. They've done one figure since the original announcement, with a very, very staggered release and no idea when the next figure will be announced. I believe it was once said they would look at Saruman as a Crown option.

At this rate, we probably won't see Gandalf the White until 2023, and if they go this slow from one release to another again, if Saruman or Aragorn are next, I would guess not until 2025 unless they are able to hire more people to ramp up production.

My thought would be they will not do the entire Fellowship under the Crown line, because it will probably take over a decade to get it done. Who knows if they even retain the license that long.

Nothing confirmed and probably it won’t happen
Next Release should be Gandalf the White
Maybe Aragorn next & Saruman

i really want another pippin -- i have the slim verwsion and paid 3oo.00 for it -- my favorite hobbit

The Upgraded Package for GtG will only be the heads. and we will also make GtW head available too in our website,
they are both due to come out the same time as GtW Crown sereis.

I personally think GtW is a huge step forward, everthing except the scabbard are new.

The 4 hobbits will not be in a Crown series, but we have them re-released in 3.0.

The Upgraded Package for GtG will only be the heads. and we will also make GtW head available too in our website,
they are both due to come out the same time as GtW Crown sereis.

I personally think GtW is a huge step forward, everthing except the scabbard are new.

The 4 hobbits will not be in a Crown series, but we have them re-released in 3.0.
Right now I just need a head.😁

Back