Asmus Giveaway 1/6 Anduril Sword of Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the apology email as well, but I'm with you guys, definitely no reason for them to apologize IMO. Super thoughtful though. It was a free gift. We'll get it when we get it.

BUT, with that said, if other people are already getting theirs, I would definitely hope mine is also on the way :lol can't deny that it's a highly anticipated item.

Mine arrived a few days ago but was just too busy to take a look. It's really nice! Thanks Asmus!

IMG_3009.JPG

IMG_3010.JPG

IMG_3011.JPG

IMG_3012.JPG

Thanks for the pics @Alatar :clap very nice detailing.

Yeah, definitely, there's a lot of elven writing etched onto the sword. In-hand you may not notice a whole lot of difference from the two-handed sword he's equipped with prior to getting Anduril (although the scabbard is blue instead of green). Probably the best way to display it is if you have the Elrond figure having him hand it to Aragorn.

I just received an email from Asmus saying it is on its way and apologizing for how long it has taken. As far as I am concerned they have no reason to apologize about the sword it is an awesome free gift they did not have to do so whether it takes 6 months or 6 years it is still an awesome free gift.
I got the same email a little earlier. So excited!

Yeah, definitely, there's a lot of elven writing etched onto the sword. In-hand you may not notice a whole lot of difference from the two-handed sword he's equipped with prior to getting Anduril (although the scabbard is blue instead of green). Probably the best way to display it is if you have the Elrond figure having him hand it to Aragorn.

That’s why I want a ROTK Elrond to recreate this scene. Though every time I watch it I am reminded on my first viewing that I almost mistook Elrond for Arwen sitting there.

Last edited:
Looks bloody gorgeous!
Wasn’t this meant to be limited to 50pcs because the latest update email states they’ve made 180?
Guess they offered to other forums/collector groups too.

Anduril has arrived! Thank you, Asmus! What a great and thoughtful gift. :1-1:

(I was a little disappointed our mail carrier wasn't dressed like Elrond when she gave me the package, but you can't have everything I guess.)

:lol

Last edited:
Back