Asmus Giveaway 1/6 Anduril Sword of Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any way to check to see if we are still in the running for this? I responded to the email but i’m not sure if it was received. I’m sure that’s what the above post was about but i’m not understanding it

Any update on this, Asmus? Many thanks!
Hi mate, did you receive and fill up the mail from marketing mailbox?
And since the batch which includes the Anduril sword accessories is still on its way from factory ( in ship or custom), also we prefer to escape the postage jam/lost possibility in Christmas season. We may start sending them in Jan. Thanks for your inquiry.

Is there any way to check to see if we are still in the running for this? I responded to the email but i’m not sure if it was received. I’m sure that’s what the above post was about but i’m not understanding it
I got your address and number already, thank you.

Hi mate, did you receive and fill up the mail from marketing mailbox?
And since the batch which includes the Anduril sword accessories is still on its way from factory ( in ship or custom), also we prefer to escape the postage jam/lost possibility in Christmas season. We may start sending them in Jan. Thanks for your inquiry.

Hello - yes, I filled in the form with name and address a couple of weeks ago. Good to hear it will be on its way!

Back