Asmus - Gandalf the White - Crown Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine with the first re-stock and I just got an email from Asmus saying my order is being shipped. Let's see how long it takes for it to reach Spain... Fingers crossed!

11.jpg

Edit:
I just got a notification from FEDEX saying it will arrive in a week. Can't wait!

Last edited:
FWIW my shipping info was viewable on their site for like two days before any email was sent to me

I emailed Asmus and they said the rest of the Gandalf figures will be sent out within December. I understand they’re busy but I wish they wouldn’t have put out that statement that they’d have shipped by the 30th of November or I would have saved myself some money and ordered from somewhere Stateside. Oh well.

Maybe they’ll be nice and give me a Haldir update soon to make it up to me. Haha.

I emailed Asmus and they said the rest of the Gandalf figures will be sent out within December. I understand they’re busy but I wish they wouldn’t have put out that statement that they’d have shipped by the 30th of November or I would have saved myself some money and ordered from somewhere Stateside. Oh well.

Maybe they’ll be nice and give me a Haldir update soon to make it up to me. Haha.
Well, that’s disappointing.
So much for their new “in stock” model of figure offerings. :mad:

Mine arrived to UK today no hassles. Question though on the box it has a code LOTR003 I was thinking if this is crown numbering but if it was would it not be 002 I haven't checked GTG yet to see if he's 001. Daft thing to ask but just curious now lol

Mine's here! Three days to get to Spain - I'm more than impressed, Asmus!

Gandalf the White is astonishing in hand. The skin tone looks perfect and the resemblance is uncanny. That cape will require quite a bit of futzing but the fabric is fantastic. A great piece overall, I'm so glad to have pulled the trigger with this one!

21DC56F9-CBC2-47AB-8954-80495C5C726C.jpeg

Back